Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: please add an anti cheat for bedwars or atleast spectate the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_FrogZ

Suggestion:
please add an anti cheat for bedwars or atleast spectate the game

Detailed description:
please either add an anti cheat for bedwars or either spectate bedwars matches fo hackers and then ban them by ip ban and not account ban so that they do come back with an alt

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
there are too many hackers in bedwars

Example:

Wither

Veteran
Please do not post any threads like that here. 'Suggestions' section is meant to include helpful and beneficial suggestions that could be implemented. This thread is unnecessary. Let me inform you that there is an anti-cheat in bedwars and it is going to be even more efficient as the management team is working on it. Also, regarding 'spectating'. Bedwars cannot be easily moderated since there is no way to teleport to a match and sneak through hackers. This means that the staff members should play on their alternative account for hours just to catch a small amounts of hackers. Isn't it better if they invest their time on moderating another server and manage to catch a far bigger amount of rule breakers? Last but not least you said that hackers should be ip-banned. Even if the punishment tree for hacking changes, most of the hackers will still be able to join by using a dynamic ip which gives them the opportunity to change their ip and join with a new account. I hope I satisfied you with my answers. Next time if you would like to discuss such topics feel free to send me a personal message.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.