Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: Pika Network Remove or revamp water map on practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTykxs

Suggestion:
Pika Network Remove or revamp water map on practice

Detailed description:
Hello everyone, I am here to propose a suggestion that I think will benifit the Practice gamemode. The removal or revamp of the water map (with the boat and palm trees in) I think you can ask any competive pvper when they are trying to 1v1 they never want to pvp in water as it slows you down and its just a battle of ping and who has the better connection to get the hits. For me this isnt really an issue as I usally get around 19 - 30ms not that much, but for others with maybe 50-60ms that is a big issue as they are having their match dictated by someone they probaly can't control. If you are not willing to remove the entire map all together maybe revamp it and just remove the water from it, as in my opinion it's just a dumb decision to do someone like that (I am not trying to spread hate to the build team, they have done amazing builds. I'm just saying I say they made a bad decision to put water there) I would be much happier if this change took effect and I do not wish to see the map go, I side towards the revamp of it, I'm just saying.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
I feel like it is just an unsuitable enviroment to practice your pvping skills when you are having your match dictated by ping along.

Example:
The map i am talking about -https://i.imgur.com/ktwMm7g.png

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
good day player

thanks for your interest in improving pika-network.
Unfortunately we have decided to deny this suggestion.

LOCKED and DENIED

Greetings from NoL1mit

Good evening,
NoL1mit

Status
Not open for further replies.