Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Suggestion: OPSB Suggestions that HAS to be done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
OPSB Suggestions that HAS to be done...

Detailed description:
1. New crates

2. Remove Iron block Repair OR disable it in both /warp Mines

3. Actually make a Cool down for the OP items

4. New spawn
=======================================
bugs that are:
5. No LuckyBlock in DMINE

6. Renaming fake tokens with /rename

7. /te expexchange (not working)

8. players who are level 5 cannot silk mine there spawners

9. There are some Unnecessary GUI titles in spawn that should be not there.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
1. Ive made a suggestion but no reply has ben given ... Basicly the new crates are really bad since they dont give anything good including the legendary crate. I suggest bringing back the old crates or making new crates.

2. In the warp mine the iron block sometimes is annoying because you tend to lose all your enchants when you repair it. I have not tested it with normal enchants but for the OP pic it removes all which is a problem that needs to be delt with.

3. For the OP pic when claimed you get a ridiculously cool down ... i think a good amount should be like 1 every 5 months.

4. The new spawn design is starting to get old now ... I know there has been many spawn changes but it will just give opsb a new look. (if not then change the theme already ... its still christmas themed)

5. people get lucky blocks in the normal mine but not in the donator mine .... so add it.

6. renaming items to sell from chest shops .... this is for the people who have the /rename command its annoying getting fake stuff and getting scammed.

7. pretty straight forward /te expexchange is not working ... remove it or fix it

8. Regular players when reached to level 5 ingame should be able to silk mine there spawners but giving them an error that they can not ... they are always asking for the donators to do it for them ... this is really annoying.

9. There are the old GUI for top players and top island GUI ect ... there should be no reason for them to be there so please remove them.

Example:

Status
Not open for further replies.