Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: OpFactions 1 RESET!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap_MC

Suggestion:
OpFactions 1 RESET!!

Detailed description:
OpFactions 1 is dying, all the players are leaving. And mostly all the OpFactions 1 OG's left(like me) cause of the bad update. Without a better Update/Reset OpFactions 1 might die. Everyday there's only 10 players online... The old OpFactions days the severs were full. What Happened PIKA!?!?

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Many players left the sever

Example:
There's only 10 players online everyday, but back in the old days the opfacs sever was full

Markbona

Pika Lover
It isnt just only the op factions dying its the whole server im srry to say

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think the Head-Administrators are going to be the on who decide.

TwistyPvP [N3rd]

Pika Member
I've seen people ask many times about this

Youeri had said the reset will be soon so just be pacient until youeri and staff are ready

defman

Rare Pika
Well they should add something new. So more player can come. Also Some of the Ogs left because they quit Mc and got board of Pika or got Premium so not all is blamed on OpFacs. but still Staff fucked up.

TwistyPvP [N3rd]

Pika Member
Well they should add something new. So more player can come. Also Some of the Ogs left because they quit Mc and got board of Pika or got Premium so not all is blamed on OpFacs. but still Staff fucked up.

i wouldn't say that if i where you , most of the players on pika like opfactions 2 becauses its the orginal OPFactions that was ever started and i love it and enjoy it as much as the players to. but people love OPFactions for OP iv'e talked to a bunch of players on OPFac 2 . no matter how bad opfactions 2 they will always join it instead of opfac 1 because its so easy to become rich build a base have fun and enjoy you're time on the server

WHILE
you're on opfactions 1 stressing all day about getting money. OPFac 2 is very easy to earn but opfac 1 is very hard to earn

OPFac 1 Crates Mostly give 20mil

OPFac 2 crates give either 200mil or a beacon or a skele spawner

therefore noboty will like opfac 1 anymore...

JennySensei

Veteran
I'm pretty sure yoeri is already working on resets, patient is a must for now!

OP
OP
Trap_MC

Trap_MC

i wouldn't say that if i where you , most of the players on pika like opfactions 2 becauses its the orginal OPFactions that was ever started and i love it and enjoy it as much as the players to. but people love OPFactions for OP iv'e talked to a bunch of players on OPFac 2 . no matter how bad opfactions 2 they will always join it instead of opfac 1 because its so easy to become rich build a base have fun and enjoy you're time on the server

WHILE
you're on opfactions 1 stressing all day about getting money. OPFac 2 is very easy to earn but opfac 1 is very hard to earn

OPFac 1 Crates Mostly give 20mil

OPFac 2 crates give either 200mil or a beacon or a skele spawner

therefore noboty will like opfac 1 anymore...

People only play on Opfacs 2 cause its easier, and they don't have to grind for anything. To me that's gets boring, because after you have everything you want, what your going to do next huh?? There's nothing going on in OpFacs 2, there's no pvp, no raiding, all people do is vote to get money... And that's boring!!

79lb

Legendary Pika
Yoeri is working on the reset, it will come asap as some guys said above.
It would be nice to see old OPFac1 again :)

RiccoMGE

Pika Member
They left the opfac1 because of opfac 2 xD. You see there's a bug on opfac2 that if you open the vote crate you get 200mil.

JokeyYT

Pika Member
They left the opfac1 because of opfac 2 xD. You see there's a bug on opfac2 that if you open the vote crate you get 200mil.
nah actually, it isn't a bug, you sometimes get 200mil and sometimes get other things, but you never get the rare stuff like rename command etc..

MECHAME

Veteran
Yoeri and the administration team are working on updating the servers. Be patient.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.