Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: OpFac1 Reset! farmerHD read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

defman

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
OpFac1 Reset! farmerHD read this

Detailed description:
First of all I hate that you screwed up this OpFactions season for everyone since-- /fly was replaced with FFly super bad, GenBuckets only wear for Donators which is total BS, and bairly anything was updated!

So here is what I think we need:
1. Flat Bedrock
2. Make Pikachu better since it false banned my friend who was legit, just extremly laggy.
3. GenBuckets for everyone
4. Bring Back FLY
5. Add Custom Enchants
6. HeadHunting (More InDepth later)
7. Make the Border visable
8. Remake//Rename the ranks
9. Add KoTHs and an Outpost
10. Add 1.7 TnT mechanics

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Ok baisicly most of them for Fun//PvP and also some of them are for Grindyness and some Requests from other suggestions! Atleast listen to some of my ideas because I am trying to help the server and thr people ho actually play it so FarmerHD//Nick start on thinking about OPFacs 1

Example:
As an Example this season was horrificly bad!

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Add
1.7 Version
and CLEAR THE BANS!
+1
OPFac 1 is already 1.7 and also the cannoning as i heared before.

Ok so im going to give my opinions about his suggestion.
1. Flat Bedrock
do you mean flat bedrocks in y=1?
2. Make Pikachu better since it false banned my friend who was legit, just extremly laggy.
clicking fast and lagging at the same time will result a false ban by the anticheat. Make a ban appeal if you are falsely banned by the console. i think dutch is working on with this.
3. GenBuckets for everyone
the point of donators?
4. Bring Back FLY
The current fly is good because of the "enemy is in 50 block". No more escaping using fly from a pvp in spawn. The only problem is you cannot fly in the wilderness.
5. Add Custom Enchants
we have galactix
6. HeadHunting (More InDepth later)
is it similar to bounties?
7. Make the Border visable
8. Remake//Rename the ranks
9. Add KoTHs and an Outpost
maybe?

OP
OP
defman

defman

Rare Pika
YES

clicking fast and lagging at the same time will result a false ban by the anticheat. Make a ban appeal if you are falsely banned by the console. I think Dutch is working on with this.
OK Then

the point of donators?
Dude, what is the point for non-donators to play OpFacs, if Donators can just Gen walls, so why can't we? And not make a mess of our bases.

The current fly is good because of the "enemy is in 50 blocks". No more escaping using fly from a pvp in spawn. The only problem is you cannot fly in the wilderness.
Well, ok I didn't think about that, but I need to fly in Wilderness #WildernessIsMyCity

we have galactic
Wait, galactic who? Oh, a dead server you mean?

It is like Sai*o so with all the Head levels and when you die the head has a 6-10% of your money. Just go Watch some CreepersEDGE videos clearly explained

maybe?
Well, I am playing on a different factions server with outpost, it gives a lot of cool Buffs if you can cap it, like a 24/7 Koth
Border Visible: So, we can see where we can build and where not, a really requested idea because people are getting pist off of getting tped back like 3 blocks which cause Border Glitching into bases.
Remake and Rename Ranks: How long have we had Those rank names? Since Opfactions never changed them, they are humiliatingly bad, well the perks wear ok the Last map, but now they are bad, and Names//Kits never change

Resfeber_

Pika Member
Even as a donor, we still have to pay in-game money to actually get the GenBuckets, plus if you want genbuckets, just ask a donor to buy 'em for you and pay them.

OP
OP
defman

defman

Rare Pika
Even as a donor, we still have to pay in-game money to actually get the GenBuckets, plus if you want genbuckets, just ask a donor to buy 'em for you and pay them.
LoL Do you think Donors care shit about us Non-Donators?

Resfeber_

Pika Member
I do, and I'm a top-tier donor. Don't not all donors are ignorant. This season I basically gave away all my donor perks, my balance, mcmmos, etc and I'd be more than happy to help you get access to things like GenBuckets. Though us donors are not really getting enough perks imo so the GenBucket is a huge game changer. I agree with you though, a reset is really needed.

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Genbuckets exist for ease to make walls. Non-Donators can still make walls with lava+water just like base-makers do when GenBuckets haven't existed yet in OPFac.

GasparisMC

Pika Member
OPFac 1 is already 1.7 and also the cannoning as i heared before.

Ok so im going to give my opinions about his suggestion.

clicking fast and lagging at the same time will result a false ban by the anticheat. Make a ban appeal if you are falsely banned by the console. i think dutch is working on with this.

the point of donators?

The current fly is good because of the "enemy is in 50 block". No more escaping using fly from a pvp in spawn. The only problem is you cannot fly in the wilderness.

we have galactix

maybe?

100% agree

OP
OP
defman

defman

Rare Pika
Genbuckets exist for ease to make walls. Non-Donators can still make walls with lava+water just like base-makers do when GenBuckets haven't existed yet in OPFac.
Yeah, then why do I make a big ass Cobble monster when I gen walls

MyMorningWood

Epic Pika
Well, at this far OP-Factions1 is going to get resetted again... As i am a very active OP-Factions1 player i think some of the Suggestion you gave may be added. As soon as i can see Gen-Buckets aren't really needed, the fly in wilderness is for most of the Non-Donators pretty annoying... I hope the Staff team would add some, nice suggestion.
+1

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
i agree to everything buy costume enchants.
and from me there is 1 thing to add - a pickaxe that mines 5x5x5 cube without dropping anything, thats unbreakable, that you can buy with INGAME money, not real life money.
and about /fly... allow players to /fly in their claimed faction territory

OP
OP
defman

defman

Rare Pika
i agree to everything buy costume enchants.
and from me there is 1 thing to add - a pickaxe that mines 5x5x5 cube without dropping anything, thats unbreakable, that you can buy with INGAME money, not real life money.
and about /fly... allow players to /fly in their claimed faction territory
Thanks, for sharing- I will add it

Status
Not open for further replies.