Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Suggestion: OP Skyblock RESET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurre_KIP

Suggestion:
OP Skyblock RESET

Detailed description:
This is a list of suggestions made by the following players:
Jurre_KIP // Lucky_Ducky123 // Youtube774

These suggestions are from us but we think allot of other players would love to see some of these happen to OP Skyblock:

1. A new spawn :3 , we know a new spawn takes time and we would have no problem waiting the necessarily time needed to make a new spawn. The current spawn is getting boring and we would love really LOVE a new spawn to explore.

2. New crates. The recent update to the crate's wasn't really what we wanted. 2/3 crates were only available if you bought the keys for it or got them in the vote crate what is really hard. We prefer the old COAL/LAPIS/GOLD/EMERALD Crate's above the new one's.

3. Colour chat menu (Only for specific ranks)
Instead of typing &a &b etc for colour chat a menu where u can select your colour chat would be nice.

4. Banknote command: converting our digital money into banknote's (paper) would be a extra add-on wich would make the server better in my opinion.

5. More gamble games: Just like the banknote command a extra add-on wich would make the server funnier and more enjoyable to play in my opinion.

6. A new version: We would like to upgrade from 1.8 to 1.9 or higher if possible, New version means new blocks and new items for players to build more buildings and even more beautifull islands.

These were some quick suggestions we thought of.
If we think of more we will put them under this post.
Other skyblock players are ofcourse also allowed to put suggestions under here.

We know some of these suggestions would take allot of time but we accept that.

-Jurre_KIP , Youtube774 , Lucky_Ducky123

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
We are getting bored of this skyblock and would like improvement

Example:

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I like all the ideas. It would also be better if /te expexchange is added back.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
+1, if this is going to happen i will make OPSB better than it is rn.

IndieDemon

Veteran
I like all the ideas. It would alsobe better if /te expexchange is added back.
/te expexchange is a donator feature.. only Master+, I don't think its coming to every player anytime soon.

1. A new spawn :3 , we know a new spawn takes time and we would have no problem waiting the necessarily time needed to make a new spawn. The current spawn is getting boring and we would love really LOVE a new spawn to explore.
I would love not only a new spawn, but new builds everywhere, warp pvp, warp mine, islands etc.

2. New crates. The recent update to the crate's wasn't really what we wanted. 2/3 crates were only available if you bought the keys for it or got them in the vote crate what is really hard. We prefer the old COAL/LAPIS/GOLD/EMERALD Crate's above the new one's.
I like the crates as they are right now, since you don't have to worry about losing keys, but I agree with only two of them being accessible to non-donators. Pika is a cracked server, and keeping that in mind we should know that most people wouldn't be here if they had money to spend on Minecraft. So, +1 for more or better managed crates/rewards but -1 for adding keys back.

3. Colour chat menu (Only for specific ranks)
Instead of typing &a &b etc for colour chat a menu where u can select your colour chat would be nice.
Its actually easy to give the players with the "specific ranks" a command to set their own chat color. +1

4. Banknote command: converting our digital money into banknote's (paper) would be a extra add-on wich would make the server better in my opinion.
-1. Too many problems could arise, duping, scamming, etc.

5. More gamble games: Just like the banknote command a extra add-on wich would make the server funnier and more enjoyable to play in my opinion.
+1. Obvious reasons.

6. A new version: We would like to upgrade from 1.8 to 1.9 or higher if possible, New version means new blocks and new items for players to build more buildings and even more beautifull islands.
Minecraft Color Update for the win. An addition to your idea would be adding an end to OPSB, add a custom boss there for you to beat and regen your end again and again. Also, adding Elytra flight, and End cities. Lots of great stuff. have been suggesting this for a while now. +1

Thank you for this thread :)
Appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.