Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] OP Prison | Several

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndieDemon

Veteran
Server: OP Prison

Suggestions:
  1. A Gangs Plugin or something similar should be added for those people who want to venture into warp free without accidentally killing their friends.
  2. A PVP Mine should be added.
  3. A Shop for Stuff found in Warp FREE should be made or a /shop plugin can be added.
  4. New Maps need to be added as it has been a long time since an update happened.
  5. Plot world should be fixed as it is irregularly created with some places having paths with some art while some are just plain.
  6. Several other servers allow players to have farms or auto farms of things like Cacti, Sugarcane, Wheat,etc. also Mob Farms with spawners and be able to make money off of these. Pika can also implement these to make the server more fun and more people try to play.

Reasons:
  1. Several times it has happened that when me and my friends are in Warp FREE we tend to accidentally single hit kill each other due to OP Gear and thus sometimes lose some good stuff. And also Gangs are pretty fun to have.
  2. OP Prison has easily available OP gear so why not allow people to fight to get things which are OP and not found easily like spawners and such for mob farms which is also mentioned in my 6th suggestion.
  3. Warp FREE is just plain boring because it doesnt help much. If we are able to sell the stuff obtained from there it would be more enjoyable going on exploration trips to FREE. As a matter of fact, in my several months of being FREE I have only ventured out maybe only five times.
  4. This one is self-explanantory I think.
  5. The Plot World is messed up. Some places have decorated paths while some have the old plain paths.
  6. Mob Farms and Other herbalism farms can be incorporated and have modified growth. They may have less OP Prices but the player needs to complete some challenges related to these to gain some OP Kits or something. This will make the player be online for more time and regularly.

Examples: Examples for some of these suggestions I will be adding soon as at the time of writing this I donthave them at hand.

OP
OP
IndieDemon

IndieDemon

Veteran
Looking good thanks for these suggestions ;).

Thanks for replying m8 <3 You are the first Staff guy to reply to this thread xD And I gave the link to so many staff :( And can you please keep me updated on the progress? Pliz? <3

OP
OP
IndieDemon

IndieDemon

Veteran
iNickyy I have some more suggestions that I just realised could be quite huge:

1. Lucky Blocks
  2. Block Rewards
  3. More soon.....xD

Pikachu22

Veteran
OP Prison is getting a remake somewhere soon, will show these suggestions to the owner. Great ones though :)

OP
OP
IndieDemon

IndieDemon

Veteran
The year is almost ending and it's been 3 months since the last activity here....What is up with OPPrison...no pressure

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
It would actually be a good opportunity to see which persons are able to build insane creations.
It would also be very helpfull for the persons involved to apply for builder right after this contest.

Also, teams could contain normal members and builders.
Just make a suggestion about a building contest. Youll see either it will happen or not.

OP
OP
IndieDemon

IndieDemon

Veteran
Dude this is a thread for normal additions to the server but the maps are made by staff and you may or may not be able to apply for staff if you make a map....

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Im talking about builders, not staffmembers.
I assume builders build most of the things in a server besides all what is done by staffmembers.
If you would be able to make a nice warp creation that could be used as an actual warp in op-prison i would think you get accepted as well if you ask to be a builder.

Since i do not really know how to apply for builder.. i would not know how to get builder.. i assume you are supposed to contact a builder/staffmember.. however

Status
Not open for further replies.