Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: New game idea : Bridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteuhs

Pika Member
Suggestion:
New game idea : Bridges

Detailed description:
Bridges is great game.You have 6 teams.Thats like a sky wars in teams but you have 10 min. to minnig iron gold or diamonds.After bridges crash down and your team can kill other teams.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I like bridges.

Example:

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
+1 Its fun and good for players who like mining/pvp. But I think there are 4 team as I remember ( haven't played in a while), devided by bridges, after 10 minutes the bridges break and its PvP time.

OP
OP
Anteuhs

Anteuhs

Pika Member
+1 Its fun and good for players who like mining/pvp. But I think there are 4 team as I remember ( haven't played in a while), devided by bridges, after 10 minutes the bridges break and its PvP time.
Yea i play on one server , i think there are 6 teams

Zach_Loves_MC

Banned
+1 I like bridges and walls. They may be long but they are kinda like egg wars but you can't respawn and you have to mine resources.

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
+1 I like bridges and walls. They may be long but they are kinda like egg wars but you can't respawn and you have to mine resources.
I've played it on a few servers. And on some it is 2 teams and some 4. But 4 sounds more like the walls then bridges to be honest.
But anyways Good idea

+1

MouraThat

Veteran
If players like eggwars then they'll like this its just these games will be time-consuming so i'm not sure everyone will upvote but for me
+1

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
+1 seems fun
but there is 1 thing... i think they have to reduce server lag, finish TnT Run and after that start to think about next sub-servers and stuff like that :) but still good idea!

OP
OP
Anteuhs

Anteuhs

Pika Member
+1 seems fun
but there is 1 thing... i think they have to reduce server lag, finish TnT Run and after that start to think about next sub-servers and stuff like that :) but still good idea!
Yea, tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.