Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: New Enchant Ideas For Galactix

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXChRoZoNXxX

Suggestion:
New Enchant Ideas For Galactix

Detailed description:
1. Rage-I(Max level I) ; The more you hit a mob or player the more damage it does. Example 1st hit does 7 hearts damage then 2nd hit will do 7.5 hearts damage. depending on the enemy players armor.(Legendary enchant for Swords and axes)

2. Guards-III(Max level III) ; Has a chance to summon 3 iron golems when the player having leggings with the enchant gets hit (1 golem per level) and the golems start attacking the enemy.(legendary enchant for leggings only)

3.Necromancer-V(Max level V) ; Has a chance to summon 5 zombies when the player having leggings with the enchant gets hit (1 zombie per level) and then the zombies start attacking the enemy.(Ultimate Enchant for leggings only)

Hope you like these ideas. Looking forward to seeing these ingame

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Galactix

Reason:
Galactix is getting too boring with the same enchants so i thought that u might add these enchants and leggings have too little enchants so i think there should be more. Also many servers like jartex, corecraft and even cosmic pvp have these enchants. I used to play on these servers so i feel that these enchants will be a good addition to the server. I also discussed these enchants with my fac mates and they liked it.

Example:

Status
Not open for further replies.