Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: ModPack??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey1405

Banned
Suggestion:
ModPack??

Detailed description:
It would help a lot of people with pvp

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions

Reason:
Hi There I'm new but i know alot of people like 5zig and alot of pvp mod packs i think it would be cool for Pika to have there on mod pack like with 5zig not schem becuase u do get reach but any way it be realy cool for us pvpers to see are gear pots and fps or u can just leave this page if u think it is bad but it would help alot of new people with pvp u can make it non forge or forge

Example:

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
First of all, Mod packs consisting of allowed mods are also allowed. You can use them.
Secondly, Pika isn't and won't be a modded server. Mods are optional and will always be.
If you want to have multiple mods, you must use Forge, since Modded clients are all seperated without Forge.

If I missed your point, not my fault. You wrote it poorly.

Anteuhs

Pika Member
Suggestion:
ModPack??

Detailed description:
It would help a lot of people with pvp

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions

Reason:
Hi There I'm new but i know alot of people like 5zig and alot of pvp mod packs i think it would be cool for Pika to have there on mod pack like with 5zig not schem becuase u do get reach but any way it be realy cool for us pvpers to see are gear pots and fps or u can just leave this page if u think it is bad but it would help alot of new people with pvp u can make it non forge or forge

Example:
hmm but pika isnt for that

OP
OP
J

Jersey1405

Banned
First of all, Mod packs consisting of allowed mods are also allowed. You can use them.
Secondly, Pika isn't and won't be a modded server. Mods are optional and will always be.
If you want to have multiple mods, you must use Forge, since Modded clients are all seperated without Forge.

If I missed your point, not my fault. You wrote it poorly.
But a lot of mods don't need forge 5zig u don't i don't use forge for 5zig and 5zig still works

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
But a lot of mods don't need forge 5zig u don't i don't use forge for 5zig and 5zig still works
I clearly stated: "If you want to have multiple mods you must use Forge..."
If you do not know, multiple=more than one
So nothing wrong with my sentance.
What you are talking about aren't mods, they're modded clients. The standalone 5zig mod without Forge or any other Mod Loader, isn't just a Mod, it is a Modded Client.

Status
Not open for further replies.