Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion]: MECHAME - Ingame fly and mining spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

MECHAME

Veteran
-Server: Classic Skyblock.

-Suggestion: I think members must be able to break the spawners but you must buy that ability from the shop I mean by in game money but that ability must last for like 15 minutes or something, also I want the exact same thing but with ability to fly.

-Reason: I want the ability to mine spawner command because its really annoying when I misplace a spawner and then I keep searching for a helper or a donator to help me in mining it.I need the ability to fly command because sometimes I want to build a huge building that cant be done easily without flying because if you cant fly you must place water and keep trying to make that building under water which is alot harder and complicated.

-Example: Sorry but I dont know how can I post an example of such a thing

THANKS FOR ATTENTION

NENAX

Only donator can mine spawner but your idea is good mining spawner even where not donor's
UWUT.jpg

FlurryWInter

Epic Pika
+1 its a good idea to let members mine spawners for a short period of time especially when you misplace them

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
+1 !! Good statement with points ! I hope the senior staffs will have a look at this.

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
I am sorry but I disagree. Donors have already bought a rank for this perk so we cant just give it to everyone.

OP
OP
MECHAME

MECHAME

Veteran
I am sorry but I disagree. Donors have already bought a rank for this perk so we cant just give it to everyone.

Firstly, thats your opinion that I really appreciate and respect,but donors didnt pay for those ability only ( I mean that they got more abilities) + this ability will last for a while + thats not gonna be for free + some members and DONORS liked this suggestion....

Last edited:

FlurryWInter

Epic Pika
Firstly, thats your opinion that I really appreciate and respect,but donors didnt pay for those ability only ( I mean that they got more abilities) + this ability will last for a while + thats not gonna be for free + some members and DONORS liked this suggestion....
Agree :D

Status
Not open for further replies.