Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: make a /report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adithplayz

Suggestion:
make a /report command

Detailed description:
so many hackers nowadays. every games i got into always got a hackers, and that pissed me off everytime. So i suggest to make a /report command. and when a person got reported, one of the staff should jump into the game and see the hacker him/herself. thats all.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames

Reason:
cause there is so many hackers in the server,and i want the staff team to clean all the mess!!

Example:

DqrkneZz

Veteran
It's already in the suggestions and since i saw you do it on another post too I want to say that you should refrain from saying that kind of thing when it's wrong. And it is wrong because it's already in the correct section.

Yep +1 This already is implemented on practise and works just fine. If it were to be implemented everyone of course you would need 1 minute to report someone else after a report. That way it cannot be spammed.

Davidva

Veteran
There is a report system at Practice which is very handy for players. When I was staff it was also handy to caught hackers that didn`t show up in the alerts. Defintly a +1 for this idea if it has a 1 minute cooldown to avoid abuse of the command.

nd618

Supporter
+1 ,
This have been suggested multiple times , it's not accepted or has been forgotten ...

defman

Rare Pika
+10000000000 Well its on Practice so why isn't it every where

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
+1 this should have been serverwide a long time ago

Lavandu

Pika Lover
+1
As mentioned above, the /report command is already in Practice and it works great.
I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be added to the other servers.

JokeyYT

Pika Member
It's a helpful Idea, since many hackers are joinning the server, and many advertisers too, upvoting.

MECHAME

Veteran
Your suggestion has been sent it to higher staff members to check it out.
Thanks for suggesting.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.