Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP Suggestion: Make a non "p2w" kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Make a non "p2w" kitpvp

Detailed description:
it's called kitpvp for a reason right? People here pay money to win 1v1's in kitpvp which is unfair, they get fire aspect swords, sharpness. You can't even kill a donator because his armor is way too strong, and the map is also designed as HCF and HCF kitpvp is supposed to have fair kits, aka same gear and weapons to everyone. So i am suggesting you to add a non "p2w" kitpvp

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
The current kitpvp is p2w and you don't need skills to pvp

Example:
look at premium servers kitpvp (HCF ones since you have an HCF map and kits and loadout)

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
i have ulti rank and i enderstand you. but making nonp2w kitpvp will be useless. why? we currenlty have small player base and 40% of them are donors. making it 2 server will cause players to split making the other server unenjoyable because there are few people. i suggest upgrade the normal kits, so normal people can have a chance to kill us donators,but making another kitpvp? meh

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
-1 for me, there is nothing wrong with kit pvp, ive seen multiple donators an hour die to normals players, and you can also always buy kits from them ;)

I think that the point of kit pvp is the people with better ranks should be able to be more op. A non p2w kit pvp would be interesting, maybe have a level up system to unlock different ranks?

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I do agree with the prospect of changing kit-pvp to become more non-donator friendly but not as drastically as you have suggested. There is a reason why donators get supposed 'OP' gear, it's because they have spent the money to get some boosts which differentiate them to other players. Now, I agree to adding a bigger variety of kits as it'll make the server way more interesting and hopefully they will. Furthermore, I believe that adding certain perks after some levels will be an extremely intriguing addition as it'll increase the competitiveness of non-donators. However, you can win ranks by opening crates so no need for drastic changes as I stated before.

No need to add a +1 or a -1 as I've completely described my opinion.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
good day player

thanks for your interest in improving pika-network.
Unfortunately we have decided to deny this suggestion.

LOCKED and DENIED

Greetings from NoL1mit

Good evening,
NoL1mit

Status
Not open for further replies.