Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Make a new server (HCF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TennisMaks

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Make a new server (HCF)

Detailed description:
I suggest: HCF
This gamemode is a faction game where you basically potpvp against others and you can raid other peoples bases by making their dtr go bellow 0 which means Deaths to Raidable so in your faction, if say you have 2.01 dtr, if 3 people die, you go raidable and people can build and do whatever they want in your claim so you don't want to go raidable. Also, you really don't want to be dying either, none the less you don't want to be going raidable but when you die, you have a deathban for a certain amount which means you can't enter HCF for a certain amount of time, it is usually an hour but you are still free to access all the other servers like creative and survival and any other games, you are just banned off HCF for a certain amount of time.
I suggest you make your own custom map, or copy from another server i guess, and invite some Ytubers to come and play and record on there as many people enjoy this gamemode and there are many HCF servers with quite known youtubers.
Ofcourse that suggestion may be very expensive so that's not crucial.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It is a fun gamemode in between practice/kitpvp/factions and if you enjoy pvping and/or building, then this is the gamemdoe for you.

Example:

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
no, suggested before and denied, go back before suggesting something

OP
OP
T

TennisMaks

Pika Member
I suggest a game called bunkers: Which is basically like HCF however you are already in teams and you already get a starting base. Then you need to mine for resources to earn money and then buy gear and potions to pvp and make everyone else raidable. There is also a koth which gives you a huge boost in the game and the winning team is the team that eliminates all the other players after they've gone raidable. It is basically the same thing as hcf but it is a 40 to 50min game where you pvp and try to stay alive. And another thing is that you don't leave the game when you die, until you die after raidable so it is kind of like eggwars theme but you need to keep killing them to make them lose (By the way, the game takes 40-50mins just because i play 10v10v10v10, this does not mean it will be for games with like 2v2v2v2) I suggest you make games where it could be 2v2v2v2 which would make games shorter to like 20mins or something and make like super short koths for like 1Min

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-8_16-11-50.png
    upload_2017-9-8_16-11-50.png
    481.9 KB · Views: 1

Chivaro

I mean considering HCF got denied I highly doubt bunkers would make it. I like the idea though as it could be really beneficial to the server in many different ways.

Moon_420

Banned
I freaking love this gamemode but it's very unlikely that it's gonna be added so your suggestion gonna be probably denied >_>

Mikayu

HCF would be a really nice addition but with Pika's current situations.. I doubt it....

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Let's be honest here, Pika's playerbase is generally not made for HCF. Most people come and go and not many people are that hardcore to play in a gamemode such as this. However, HCF is a great gamemode therefore +0

iLogxnz

Well they can't do hcf for some reasons i m too lazy to explain it
but they can do bunkers but the thing is 90% doesn't even know what is hcf and potpvp is so it will be kinda useless

Status
Not open for further replies.