Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Suggestion: Limitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narumi

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Limitation

Detailed description:
idk if classic skyblock has a limitation too but can you just remove the limitation of block or make it higher. and in blaze limitation.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
why does blaze has a limitation if it is compressed to 1 what is the point of compressing it to 1 if it have a limitation. it is pointless. and i am building a item sorter but suddenly when i have placed 29 it says 30 hoppers reached :/ and i did not even finished my build. i am sad and disappointed because i did not finish my plan and i spend in game money for nothing

Example:
you don't know that there is a limitation. and you plan to build something but suddenly there is a limitation. what would you feel? if your not sad then i am sad. spending time for nothing and spending in game money for nothing

SrixSpicy

This will most probably be denied.

[-1] Pika has its reasons to have limitations

umar1717

Banned
There’s usually reasons to limitations, classic skyblock has them too but normally they are there to prevent lag etc.

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Like Umar said, servers have limits on hoppers and spawners and stuff to reduce lag. So there's no chance of the limit "being removed". There is a small chance however that some limits MAY get increased by a small number. Don't expect it though, cause it's not in my hands..

OP
OP
Narumi

Narumi

Pika Lover
Like Umar said, servers have limits on hoppers and spawners and stuff to reduce lag. So there's no chance of the limit "being removed". There is a small chance however that some limits MAY get increased by a small number. Don't expect it though, cause it's not in my hands..
Ok then if this will be denied ;). i have a suggestion that make an warp that has a limitations or make a command that has a list of things that has limitations.So everyone will have a plan for their builds etc. and i have a question, is there any mobs that has limitation than blaze?

This will most probably be denied.

[-1] Pika has its reasons to have limitations
Removing limitations might get denied :) but increasing the number might have a chance like what AlphaPizza says

Status
Not open for further replies.