Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP Suggestion: Issue about new update in Kit-PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta_AH

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Issue about new update in Kit-PvP

Detailed description:
Most of the players or even a donator were being reacted negatively about the new update of the Kit-PvP and im one of em.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
The Kit-PvP map it should be a huge, but i see this map in Pika-Network Kit-PvP its small to PvP and theres a trap thing.
And the kits, we do have a problem about the kits, most of the donators reacted bad about kits, for example you are Ultimate+ u can only get 1 kit per rank, u can't get the kits of Ultimate, Legend, God or even a VIP, and the vaults are useless u can't put any stuff in there, and the commands. We can't do /ignores , even ultimate+ can't even do /invsee.
There should be a strenght and fire resistance in the shop, not in the koth. And the god rank, take a look at the God set its only Sharp 1. I suggest that higher donator should have a strength, Fire resis and regeneration for free. Most of the people wants to get kit-pvp back to normal place like DutchBoyHD's map and the commands all of em, please Put back into a normal. And i hope you understand my point, i am not a fluent in english, i just want the server to be back again. This thing will help us to get back the Pika Memers. Thats all thank you.

Example:

Sapperdeflap

Pika Lover
The Kit-PvP now is more Kit-Map. I think Kit-PvP is now better then it was before.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
For the first point : I have to say that I don’t completely agree with kit pvp map being smaller in my opinion it’s better , however the particular layout of the map is isn’t because it is completely ruined by the top platform at front. I also want to say that the map should be pure flat and not open to any ditches . For the second point I have to say that it’s better if people above rank can’t access other rank kits because this makes it more fair for non-rank players to like capture the koth or make there kill streak more higher . It also keeps the kill count of players balanced and not pay to win as a rank player with so many kits can keep grinding and less people are fortunate enough to stop it. For the third point I do agree that the vault is more of a restriction to a player storage capacity, however it should be noticed that with high ranks you have more space , still though I do not like the current situation of vaults players should at least given one full vault and as the rank increases there should be more vaults added this idea is controversial with many opinions and a challenge to many player in game making disisions. Next is /invsee which I totally disagree with because it is a intervention in the private items of a player which he/she is trying to hide ,furthermore it also can increase tensions among players during Koth missions in which the person who capped would likely not disclose his items to other player when asked to share among them ( I am not on the side of scamming but it will worsen such an element which is entirely allowed in kit pvp ) it will also lead to many players becoming toxic in chat for other player due to them not receiving what they hoped for. I agree that fire Rez and strength potions should be in shop but it should also be relatively expensive as both items are op . I don’t agree with donators getting fire Rez and strength pots for free because especially the strength pots are very op further highlighted by the fact of donators gear also being very powerful . I can agree that god kit should not be having sharp 1 sword

legendz

Hello Im having a problem ... I cant open my chat to type my password or to register in your server .. Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.