Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestion: Island expanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchJochum00

Look, I'm a donator on Classic Skyblock and have the rank Skypaladin (50.00) Kits are very great and the commands are fun but ... would it also be so great if (and then I speak a moment to myself) to you as a donator the opportunity to your Island to make bigger? My preferred it over the Island expanding:

L1-beginning of the start. Rank: players [Extension - 90x90]
L2-50,000 ingame money. Rank: Players [Extension - 100x110]
L3-250,000 ingame money. Rank: Players [Extension - 110x110]
L4-500,000 ingame money. Rank: Vip & Skylord [Extension - 130x130]
L5-1 million ingame money. Rank Skygod & Skypaladin [Extension - 150x150]

Last edited:

AyeDu

Epic Pika
This is a suggestion which should be posted in the appropriate section of the forums. This extra feature would be great as a new thing if Classic Sky Block have a reset. The only thing that I don't really want to have is to be forced to buy a rank to extend your island more. Maybe you can buy a rank to have a discount on the extension but players that don't have donator ranks should also have the ability to extend more, even if it requires the non-donators to work a lot more.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Look, I'm a donator on Classic Skyblock and have the rank Skypaladin (50.00) Kits are very great and the commands are fun but ... would it also be so great if (and then I speak a moment to myself) to you as a donator the opportunity to your Island to make bigger? My preferred it over the Island expanding:

L1-beginning of the start. Rank: players [Extension - 90x90]
L2-50,000 ingame money. Rank: Players [Extension - 100x110]
L3-250,000 ingame money. Rank: Players [Extension - 110x110]
L4-500,000 ingame money. Rank: Vip & Skylord [Extension - 130x130]
L5-1 million ingame money. Rank Skygod & Skypaladin [Extension - 150x150]
since you just boost your ego at first paragraph, ill do the same thing... i got 2 skypaladins+10rares+rank transfer for 76.5 eur. boom. my ego is at level 420 now. ty
and about the next paragraph thing. donators get a lot of op things already so this isnt needed. just let every1 get bigger islands. ho' bow dah? k ded meme same as me inside

umar1717

Banned
since you just boost your ego at first paragraph, ill do the same thing... i got 2 skypaladins+10rares+rank transfer for 76.5 eur. boom. my ego is at level 420 now. ty
and about the next paragraph thing. donators get a lot of op things already so this isnt needed. just let every1 get bigger islands. ho' bow dah? Ok ded meme same as me inside
LMAO boost your ego.

Also being a skypaladin i agree with the point iThenoobest made

GheizDB

I agree with iTheNooBest. I can't really boost my ego since I'm just a SkyLord, but it should still be available for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.