Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Improve the /help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazecharge

Suggestion:
Improve the /help.

Detailed description:
Whenever I do /help in a server, it just shows me the basic commands that even a moron would know, like "/spawn," "/hub,"etc. You get the point. Just make it so whenever you do /help, the commands are more specific for the gamemode, instead of those commands.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
Because of the new updates, I have no idea how to navigate in build wars now, or how to access the shop (if there even is one.)

Example:

ZeroGiven

Veteran
Hey,

You should be bale to use /help [part of a command] for instance if you look for something shop related you could do /help shop and it should show commands with shop in their name or description.

If not please notify me because this should be implemented. Most servers and I do believe all servers also have a information board in their spawns.

I will keep your thread open for further reply's.

~ Logically ~

Banned
Other than Galactix or BuildWars. Learning the commands for the rest should be quite easy. Since they're like the usual commands on other servers. Like /warp shop or /kits. Something along those lines.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
I am pretty sure /help exists on most servers except EggWars.

Status
Not open for further replies.