Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Suggestion: Implementation Of A Fluctuating Economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

StepUpStylish

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Implementation Of A Fluctuating Economy

Detailed description:
Fluctuating Economy or an Economy with an Equilibrium means that the prices of farming items and items which are bought regularly or sold regularly changes. If the sell rate of potatoes are more and rate of carrots are less people would sell more potatoes instead of carrots, but if this type of economy is in place the more potatoes are sold the rate of it will decrease and the rates of other farming items will increase. Same goes for buying items.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock

Reason:
This economy can be introduced in any gamemode with a store system in it. I am taking Classic Skyblock as an example here because I play there, where if you have a cactus farm and a creeper grinder you are set. You will have tons of money in no time, after which you dont have to do anything. But after this type of economy is implemented people will have to adjust to the economy they would have to build different farms so that they could keep up with the economy . This would make the game more diverse at people will spent more time in the game figuring out ways to control their flow of income.

Example:

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
Very good suggestion!
I was in the server when Dutchminer heard this suggestion as well.

Deffinite +1.

Lavandu

Pika Lover
+1!
for those who cannot understand, basically if people are selling thousands of potatoes, the price of a potato will lower, and things like carrots, wheat, etc. will go up. this will make people have a variety of farms, because selling 1 item wont work anymore.
Hope this explains it a bit better!
P.S: I think this would be good for normal factions also.

Moon_420

Banned
+1

This will balance the Economy Quiet a lot and it will be really fun to play with it will require people to do much more stuff to get the money as Prices may rise and fall down constantly big 1 from me. Quiet hard to make tho.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I really like the style of this suggestion and the way it was illustrated by you. Although it may have some complexity, it would be an exquisite addition to the economy of skyblock. +1

OP
OP
S

StepUpStylish

Pika Member
+1!
for those who cannot understand, basically if people are selling thousands of potatoes, the price of a potato will lower, and things like carrots, wheat, etc. will go up. this will make people have a variety of farms, because selling 1 item wont work anymore.
Hope this explains it a bit better!
P.S: I think this would be good for normal factions also.
Thanks for the support, mate.

BramOG

Epic Pika
+1
This will balance the server. and gives you more time to get richer. Now it's just easy to get rich and there is no point on going on!

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 FINNALY some1 who puts in some thought into making a thread that players like AND helps the community

Status
Not open for further replies.