Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: HACKER PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
HACKER PROBLEM

Detailed description:
we all know even if we beg for anti cheat its not going to come till years but i just want one favour from pika .
Set a time limit for the players banned from the anti cheat
like when it displays that certain user was kicked . The person should be kicked from the server for 1 hr

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums

Reason:
ALOT OF HACKERS are not banned by the anti cheat immediately and they are kicked from the server . Which means they can come back and mess up things in just one disconnect

Example:

zquizle

Banned
I think this point is true, many get kicked for reasons like fly. But don't forget, that some players get kicked for no reasons. Like if a player have lags, it wouldn't be nice if he get instant a ban.
But this suggestion is good.
:D

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Donate to the server then argue about bugs over it,otherwise you're never getting your suggestion accepted its not even possible to get it in discussion.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I love how this guy is trying to act all mature while making a stupid thread..

OP
OP
FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
I love how this guy is trying to act all mature while making a stupid thread..
Try not to trigger me next time or I rip you up with my Kaguna and feast on your body you know what I am sayain ?

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Try not to trigger me next time or I rip you up with my Kaguna and feast on your body you know what I am sayain ?
Yo what m8

Also, the hell is that suggestion lmao. Many of the kicks are bull so no need to punish the players for being the anticheat's victims.

OP
OP
FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Yo what m8

Also, the hell is that suggestion lmao. Many of the kicks are bull so no need to punish the players for being the anticheat's victims.
At least the anti cheat is TRYING lamo.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
You can't really control false-kicks. Since there are people connecting to the server from far distances like Austrailia, USA, Russia etc. Those people are often laggy and will get kicked. As @DqrkneZz mentioned, most of the kicks are false, and happen mainly because of lag/connection issues. A tempban would be a little extreme. Even though if players get falsely kicked by the anti-cheat, and get a tempban from it, the staff can have them unbanned with a decent appeal.

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
Since this server is a cracked server it is hard to maintain this type of scenarios. Yes the anti-cheat could work to some degree, but with it being a cracked server you are more likely to see more hacks/cheats from other players. Unforunately that is a downside.

umar1717

Banned
When a player has 3 banned accounts he is ip banned. There is no need to make threads like this. It is unnecessary and immature.

Denied.

OP
OP
FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
CAN someone please for gods sake lock this thread now ? I have got my ans already...

Status
Not open for further replies.