Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Global update

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Global update

Detailed description:
Owner should change and replace what is needed to be replaced. Like the /warp ranks in OP Factions 1. It's an outdated information.

-Also in Kitpvp, I noticed that Vote Key does not exist but there is vote crate located in /warp trade. To be honest, kit-pvp is slowly dying. Because of hackers. It needs to have more staff in it so no one can hack.

-In BedWars, you need to add more map in it. It is the most playable server right now. Like 100+ players a day. Some of the players can't play because it was lacking of maps.

-In skywars too. (Not classic skywars) you guys need to add maps in that server too. It's lacking of maps too.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It makes pika lose its player. And it does make it worse.

Example:

thepotatoguyy

Pika Lover
Bro i'm not going to lie this grammer is even worse than mine and that says something cuz i have hard dyslexia ....

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
When did pika ever hear to people's suggestions? such a toxic community.

Blues

Pika Lover
Bro i'm not going to lie this grammer is even worse than mine and that says something cuz i have hard dyslexia ....
He has some stupid things but most of it is pretty ok so just stay on topic or leave? Kthxbai

DqrkneZz

Veteran
When did pika ever hear to people's suggestions? such a toxic community.
Like I've told you before, you're flooding the forums with those unecessary comments. If people want to write a suggestion, just like them right a frekin' suggestion. You surely aren't gonna stop them.

It seems like Yoeri is focusing more on other servers rather than skywars or bedwars which is a really dumb move since those two are pika's most popular servers. So yeah, they definitely need updating. A more detailed suggestion wouldn't hurt though. Also, kit-pvp seems to be doing worse and worse after each update meaning that some drastic changes need to be made.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Like I've told you before, you're flooding the forums with those unecessary comments. If people want to write a suggestion, just like them right a frekin' suggestion. You surely aren't gonna stop them.

It seems like Yoeri is focusing more on other servers rather than skywars or bedwars which is a really dumb move since those two are pika's most popular servers. So yeah, they definitely need updating. A more detailed suggestion wouldn't hurt though. Also, kit-pvp seems to be doing worse and worse after each update meaning that some drastic changes need to be made.
I'm flooding the forums,stop me?
I can ensure you Yoeri doesn't really listen to peoples thoughts he listens to how social media works in how popular gamemode's are and its growth + and especially its profit.Obviously Yoeri targets a long term actual played gamemode that will actually last long enough to ensure its debts been cleaned and actually earn some profit.
---
There's plenty of people there that can make suggestions but you need a really healthy info 'suggestion to actually be able to get at least in discussion,what do i mean by that?Statistics,information and so on.
As i was saying Yoeri got many other things to care more than our suggestions and you are right i'm not gonna stop them they're already infected on this despicable,disgusting community each one is worse than the other.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I'm flooding the forums,stop me?
I can ensure you Yoeri doesn't really listen to peoples thoughts he listens to how social media works in how popular gamemode's are and its growth + and especially its profit.Obviously Yoeri targets a long term actual played gamemode that will actually last long enough to ensure its debts been cleaned and actually earn some profit.
---
There's plenty of people there that can make suggestions but you need a really healthy info 'suggestion to actually be able to get at least in discussion,what do i mean by that?Statistics,information and so on.
As i was saying Yoeri got many other things to care more than our suggestions and you are right i'm not gonna stop them they're already infected on this despicable,disgusting community each one is worse than the other.
Shots on you mate, Yoeri doesn't even own pika anymore.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
if you guys wanna talk then please use the conversation because this thread would be filled then
This isn't a thread supposedly posted by you and you're not the one who should tell us those things.
What you just did is obviously changing nothing to be good in this community this highly rises unagreement's if you want a job like that apply for it.

OP
OP
FuzionzxDD

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
This isn't a thread supposedly posted by you and you're not the one who should tell us those things.
What you just did is obviously changing nothing to be good in this community this highly rises unagreement's if you want a job like that apply for it.
Get used to it. Lot of players are trying to help like that but its not helping the community like you said.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
I can accept that my "action" is not trying to do anything good to the community but the fact there is a facility provided like conversation to help you guys communicate shall not be unnoticed so i ought to remind you of that and if you are going to mumble about "helping " the community then i can already say you are doing a very bad job by mocking other peoples suggestions in the forums saying that our suggestion isn't going to be noticed is just bizarre.Who are you to judge the staff members and there ability to put a suggestion into the server ? By far you are just demotivating the other community members to give up on pika-network seems like you don't even want the community to grow and hates it's player base .If you are going to pick on other people then please join another server because we don't people like you either

Status
Not open for further replies.