Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Suggestion: Giant Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Giant Survival

Detailed description:
There are server plugins that can be used to create a world with occasional giant trees and over all slighty bigger trees instead of default. (I've done this so I know it works with up to date servers and older ones.) and create an amplified world. these three things combined lead to a very different world to play on in survival. I would enjoy this and I can upload pictures of what I mean if people take interest. Also the plugins I referred to are used to create the world they don't need to stay. If asked by a staff member I will include links to these plugins.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
It was just a thought because again many of the other gamemodes on pika have different types and this would be easy to put together, and no crazy plugins to cause lag.

Example:
Choose Your Gamemode:
*Presses Survival*
Choose Which Survival Gamemode:
*Player Dies On Inside*
****A NEW TYPE OF SURVIVAL****

JokeyYT

Pika Member
This is an Awesome idea, and I'd like to see it added in the server. upvoting

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Anyone who does not have /fly will find it difficult in these areas. So basically it is amplified terrain, I think if this was to be introduced a newer version would be needed that includes the elytra wings so anyone can fly around. I would like to see the version changed so we can use all the new blocks and keep it survival, we definitely need an update, it's been 1.8 for too long now.

MECHAME

Veteran
Your suggestion has been sent it to higher staff members to check it out.
Thanks for suggesting.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.