Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Forum Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
Suggestion:
Forum Ranks

Detailed description:
I think that you should add 1-2 forum ranks that people can purchase, this can give them the option for profile backgrounds like staff have, deletion of your own threads, Donor tag on forums or whatever you will call it.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
This can help where if you post something and then you might see it as flame, you can remove it before starting anything you didn't mean to, and also you can have neat backgrounds on your profile page and I think it could further help people express who they are on the server.

Example:

Lavandu

Pika Lover
+1 this would also help pika's owner because I'm sure loads of people would buy a rank on the forums.

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
Have actually been looking into this recently but gave up due to an issue with server node user permissions. I will have a look today again to try and fix this issue.

I am not sure if I should set it up where players gain 'Credits' for making reports and contributing or by using real money to purchase permissions, for example to bypass the flood check so you don't have to wait 60 secs to post another comment.

Further input on this thread is very welcome. Would love to hear others opinions.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Have actually been looking into this recently but gave up due to an issue with server node user permissions. I will have a look today again to try and fix this issue.

I am not sure if I should set it up where players gain 'Credits' for making reports and contributing or by using real money to purchase permissions, for example to bypass the flood check so you don't have to wait 60 secs to post another comment.

Further input on this thread is very welcome. Would love to hear others opinions.
Would be really cool! +1 idk about others but I'd buy one :p

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
I think the credits for Reporting system is kinda awesome and would stimulate regular players to report rule-breakers. You could add the possibility to buy credits. This way you can earn them by reporting, but for the users who don't want to put that much effort in it they can just buy it. Would be a cool thing. The Buy-a-rank system is already implemented in Xenforo so that shouldn't be the problem :)

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I think the credits for Reporting system is kinda awesome and would stimulate regular players to report rule-breakers. You could add the possibility to buy credits. This way you can earn them by reporting, but for the users who don't want to put that much effort in it they can just buy it. Would be a cool thing. The Buy-a-rank system is already implemented in Xenforo so that shouldn't be the problem :)
Well I'd like to record hackers but I can't so I guess buying is the only option :p

Hoordad

+1 it will be more appealing for new players /old members .

Status
Not open for further replies.