Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Fortnite Battle Royal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Fortnite Battle Royal

Detailed description:
Fortnite Battle Royal, Is a game mode where 100 players drop in a map and must kill all other players to get the number 1 spot. A Bus Or A Airplane Will pick up the players and the players will be able to drop where players get drop where they want.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I think it would the server more players.

Example:

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Fortnite Battle Royal

Detailed description:
Fortnite Battle Royal, Is a game mode where 100 players drop in a map and must kill all other players to get the number 1 spot. A Bus Or A Airplane Will pick up the players and the players will be able to drop where players get drop where they want.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I think it would the server more players.

Example:

aka hunger games.

OP
OP
I
Yes, Its like hunger games but hunger games dont have guns or medkit or stuff like that so that why i thought fortnite battle royal.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You srsly think 100 players, which at times can be a fourth of the player count, will all join one game ?

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Make it the zombie apocalypse game instead like in hypixel (I think)

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
just sounds like a game for hackers ... until this server gets a good Anti cheat maybe it would be decent to play ... This would be a big project its not so easy creating these gamemodes .. why create new gamemode when on other gm there are many things that need to be worked on ... right now its alot of work for the staff since there are little staff currently

Status
Not open for further replies.