Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestion for UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
Here are some stuff I would like to see it added in the next reset.

Selling Wand : A enchanted blaze rod which sells all sellable items in a chest / trapped / double (this would make big cacti farms usable bcs selling cacti by /sell hand or all needs a lot of time if u have a lot of chests.
Cost : 200k

Iron Golem spawners : Spawn iron golems.
Cost : 2,2m

Boss arenas and boss eggs : You can see this in galactic factions or see you tube skybounds boss fight .
Rewards of killing boss : 1st 3xrare keys 2nd 1xrare key +10 vote key and 3rd pig spawner

Add pigman spawners for 1m

Here are stuff I want to be removed:

Remove spawner limit

Remove hopper limit

Remove animals at pvp arena and add bots like practice

NOW. SOME NEEDED THINGS :

MAKE BETTER REWARDS AT VOTE CRATES

INCREASE STAFF AMOUNT TO BAN HACKING SCUMBAGS

and please add some in-game ranks

OP
OP
MLG_TITAN

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
And please add annihilation plugin because me and some players in pika love that game mode (even donors)

Divyam

Legendary Pika
@IndieDemon since u play skyblock a lot XD rate this XD , I dont have a fudging clue about what this is...

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Here are some stuff I would like to see it added in the next reset.

Selling Wand : A enchanted blaze rod which sells all sellable items in a chest / trapped / double (this would make big cacti farms usable bcs selling cacti by /sell hand or all needs a lot of time if u have a lot of chests.
Cost : 200k

Iron Golem spawners : Spawn iron golems.
Cost : 2,2m

Boss arenas and boss eggs : You can see this in galactic factions or see you tube skybounds boss fight .
Rewards of killing boss : 1st 3xrare keys 2nd 1xrare key +10 vote key and 3rd pig spawner

Add pigman spawners for 1m

Here are stuff I want to be removed:

Remove spawner limit

Remove hopper limit

Remove animals at pvp arena and add bots like practice

NOW. SOME NEEDED THINGS :

MAKE BETTER REWARDS AT VOTE CRATES

INCREASE STAFF AMOUNT TO BAN HACKING SCUMBAGS

and please add some in-game ranks

I've suggested about the selling wand a lot of times in different threads. that is a good suggestion (in my opinion, because its just a time saver) so yes +1 from me
IGS are too op for classic skyblock, thats why they are in OPSB. so -1
Boss things - that should stay in galactix where it belongs -1
You can make pigman farms + they are kinda op so -1
Yes, i agree, i would love to have no hopper and spawner limit, but you see, they are there so the server wouldnt lag as much so maybe just extend it or as i've suggested in my previous suggestions when you upgrade your islands ''L's'' you also extend the spawner/hopper limit on your island. so +/-1 :D
The aminals in pvp arena are comming from warp food. players just push them there. also i've done it few times :D... idk how to rate this lol
Bots should stay in practice. -1
i've written a thread about ''giving milk to crates'' idk if its good enough for you, but, yes, they should be beefed up a bit +1
About staff. as much as i know, they are always looking for staff, but a lot of pika players arent suited to do such things so thats why there isnt that many staffs. also quality *cough is better than quantity ;)
there is Vip, SkyLord, SkyGod, SkyPaladin. k ty

Hate me and i will hate you back.
Love me and i will love you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.