Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Suggestion: to improve the new kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
Suggestion:
for KitPvP

Detailed description:
the first suggestion id like to make is to add a killstreak announcer like there is with 5, 10 , 25, 50 Etc. for 125, 150, 175, 200. all the way up to 1000 or maybe even 2000.
of course it should give the players that reach those high killstreaks more points to level up as there is now with the other kill-streak announcers

My second suggestion is a killstreak top like there is /baltop there should be a /kstop or /killstreaktop, so people can have some more recognition for their hard work for the killstreak since they take a lot of time and work.

my third suggestion is to add gangs back, with max 4 players per gang at first but you can level up your gang in a to be discussed way and you can unlock more players, MAX 10 players in a gang.
some of the features:
- You can't hit your gang.
- Create a private group chat.
- Can make an enemy with people.
- Setup a bounty to other team.
- Setup ranks for them. (A prefix for gang chat)
- Clan KDR.
- Promote people.
- Economy support

Command:
/gang - Gang commands
/gang create [Gang Name] - Create a gang
/gang disband - Disband a gang
/gang top - List powerful gang
/gang info [Gang Name/Player Name] - Tell other gang info
/gang invite [Player Name] - Invite a player to their gang
/gang promote [Player Name] - Promote the player rank
/gang kick [Player Name] - Kick a player from a gang
/gang chat - Go to the gang chat
/gang bounty [Gang Name] [Amount] - Setup a price for killing all the gang member

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
everything is explained in the section above ^^

Example:
killstreaks: http://prntscr.com/k00m4a

Last edited:

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Appeal for it, this is the wrong place. I can only agree with this suggestion. Maybe could they add that with the next server update. :eek:
Theres a problem though, I can't appeal because it was my brother who ban evaded, how is that my fault? You would know if you were in my situation @zquizle, you're not so you dont understand

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Never happened to me before, I've been playing pika since I was 11 or something. You just took away a server that I played longer than you for by banning me for something I didn't do. How does that make sense?

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello NoL1mit,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.