Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Suggestion: to improve the new kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
Suggestion:
for KitPvP

Detailed description:
the first suggestion id like to make is to add a killstreak announcer like there is with 5, 10 , 25, 50 Etc. for 125, 150, 175, 200. all the way up to 1000 or maybe even 2000.
of course it should give the players that reach those high killstreaks more points to level up as there is now with the other kill-streak announcers

My second suggestion is a killstreak top like there is /baltop there should be a /kstop or /killstreaktop, so people can have some more recognition for their hard work for the killstreak since they take a lot of time and work.

my third suggestion is to add gangs back, with max 4 players per gang at first but you can level up your gang in a to be discussed way and you can unlock more players, MAX 10 players in a gang.
some of the features:
- You can't hit your gang.
- Create a private group chat.
- Can make an enemy with people.
- Setup a bounty to other team.
- Setup ranks for them. (A prefix for gang chat)
- Clan KDR.
- Promote people.
- Economy support

Command:
/gang - Gang commands
/gang create [Gang Name] - Create a gang
/gang disband - Disband a gang
/gang top - List powerful gang
/gang info [Gang Name/Player Name] - Tell other gang info
/gang invite [Player Name] - Invite a player to their gang
/gang promote [Player Name] - Promote the player rank
/gang kick [Player Name] - Kick a player from a gang
/gang chat - Go to the gang chat
/gang bounty [Gang Name] [Amount] - Setup a price for killing all the gang member

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
everything is explained in the section above ^^

Example:
killstreaks: http://prntscr.com/k00m4a

Last edited:

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
+1 from me as it would make kit pvp of pika more refined and fun to play rather then being just a hcf-type in a nutshell .
Also i have a suggestion : about the map of kit pvp
Detailed description: the map of kit pvp right now is very basic and simple in it's core it has less level of detail and thought put into it and i REALLY hate ow the koth top looks like because it's just all floating with no support it really is very bland .
Reason: makes it more appealinng and attractive to players at the same time

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Honestly, I see no reason as to why these things you suggested should not be implemented. You provided a very detailed description of these additions and they'd all be beneficial to kit-pvp. All in all, great suggestion fam,

+1 from me.

OP
OP
NoL1mit

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
+1 from me as it would make kit pvp of pika more refined and fun to play rather then being just a hcf-type in a nutshell .
Also i have a suggestion : about the map of kit pvp
Detailed description: the map of kit pvp right now is very basic and simple in it's core it has less level of detail and thought put into it and i REALLY hate ow the koth top looks like because it's just all floating with no support it really is very bland .
Reason: makes it more appealinng and attractive to players at the same time
im gonna work on updating the map in m,y free time and then suggest it to voodoo ;)

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Why when a staff posts a suggestion it gets attention when normal players don't lol check mine pl0x
that's not entirely true fam , you can still get attention by spanming staff members to see your thread :laugh:(ok i will stop but i am guilty of doing it Once though i think the reason why you don't get too much attention is because you don't have any pfp) also make some interesting suggestions and some gud titles to make threads more interesting :nerd: but the real answer is ....because dude it's so ez Staff members have that blue, green , orange FAME .

xCoolThe

Pika Lover
+1, It'll be better that way, but It'll be sad if you're a lonely player and you get ganked by 10 players in a gang, that's too overpowered

OP
OP
NoL1mit

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
+1, It'll be better that way, but It'll be sad if you're a lonely player and you get ganked by 10 players in a gang, that's too overpowered
thats why you can team up with other people ;)

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
+1 I love being in an Ulti+ kit and then getting ganged by 10 people, makes it fair

ruzyxo

Veteran
I love the gang feature, as I was strictly suggesting it long ago. But it would be better if the gang's name don't show up next to the player's name. Like: "~PikaStaff NoL1mit: ... " as if we don't want to make it like factions :p

OP
OP
NoL1mit

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
I love the gang feature, as I was strictly suggesting it long ago. But it would be better if the gang's name don't show up next to the player's name. Like: "~PikaStaff NoL1mit: ... " as if we don't want to make it like factions :p
i disagree with that tho xD you should know whos a team so you dont end up attacking someone and getting ganked by 50ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.