Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Suggestion: Fix Kills in Bedwars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoIronhart

Veteran
Suggestion:
Fix Kills in Bedwars.

Detailed description:
Not sure if this goes under bugs or suggestions.
Basically, on other bedwars servers, if you're hitting and chasing someone and he falls into the void, you get a kill. If you blow up a bridge someone is walking on with a fireball and he falls and dies, you get the kill. You hit him and he falls into the void, you get the kill. Basically, if you do anything resulting in the death of an opponent, you get a kill. On Pika, it's not like so. On pika, you mostly just get a kill if you directly kill the person in PvP and deliver the killing blow. My suggestion is to give the player the kill if he does anything leading to the death of another like it is on other servers.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Cause it's a core part of bedwars. To kill people in interesting and different ways rather than plain old PvP.

Also, I just noticed- "Bedwars" isnt under the "Server/Place suggestion is intended:" list

Example:

79lb

Legendary Pika
Am I the only one who atleast hit another player to void and then get points for assisting them to die?

Tweety120

Pika Member
That is actually quite useful, to be honest! Nice suggestion man!

Status
Not open for further replies.