Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: drop party

Status
Not open for further replies.

your friend :)

Suggestion:
drop party

Detailed description:
make a warp named 'drop party' evry 6hours will be one and pvp is enable like koth but lot of peaple will get stuff not that crazy like koth item

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions

Reason:
koth is really hard place u need to in a really good faction to get it but if u are in a weak faction this idea can help you litle bit

Example:

OP
OP

Suggestion:
drop party

Detailed description:
make a warp named 'drop party' evry 6 hours will be one and pvp is enable like koth but lot of peaple will get stuff
not that crazy like koth and items arent op like koth but half good (50%good)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions

Reason:
koth is really hard place u need to in a really good faction to get it but if u are in a weak faction this idea can help you litle bit

Example:

BramOG

Epic Pika
I don't think this is really needed. What's the point off it just make koth's on other servers then ?

OP
OP

I don't think this is really needed. What's the point off it just make koth's on other servers then ?
i dont get what you want to say but not nother server for koth
but we add new thing to factions where u walk in a room item fall down and u pvp to get it

Heroruler

Pika Member
I agree with your friend is just for fun and i belive is good idea just for fun is not somethink how is helpful just to make fun the factions players

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Wait, so let me get this straight. There will be a new warp added named 'Drop Party' where there would be pvp enabled and every 6 hours there would be items dropped to players?

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I just don't get it, why make 2 in 1? In my opinion there should be no pvp enabled in it, just the drop.

Heroruler

Pika Member
I think it is better on the drop party the pvp to be off because some new players how dosent know very well pvp he will get kill and he will not get items so that is unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.