Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FR3D iC1L3NC3q

Suggestion:
Combo

Detailed description:
I was thinking if you changed the knockback so that you would get hit up into the air and add extra protection to the armour to prevent you from dying I think that would be great if you were able to combo people everywhere not just when u stand because it kinda gets boring after a while.
It also helps people with lower cps they are also able to combo people.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
I think this should be changed because combo becomes not as wanted to play on as other practice modes.
Combo is a unfair atm because people with lower cps are not able to combo people with higher cps.

Example:

ASCB_imran

Veteran
I just went on Practice to play combo, I have to say the knockback is ridiculous, I guess they didn't test it. The armor also needs to be Protection 10.

Moon_420

Banned
I just went on Practice to play combo, I have to say the knockback is ridiculous, I guess they didn't test it. The armor also needs to be Protection 10.
I agree when I played on Combo I thought I would send people in the Air but They barely moved and Even when I consumed a GApple still my Health went down so Fast and I died. Anyway I don't confirm that the game is Always like this Maybe I was against a hacker that's why he barely moved but I didn't get sent in the Air either so I don't know I didn't expect Combo to be this Bad.

MmEXTREME

Veteran
I didn't test the gamemode but I will, since I am a practice staff member I will test it out and I will report any bugs if found. Thank you for the suggestion

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Fix Knockback
Make armor prot 10.
If player still die in a glimpse of an eye, remove str2 pot
Done.

Edit:
Knockback is FIXED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.