Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Anihilation server pika-network

Status
Not open for further replies.

jizzy_001

Suggestion:
Anihilation server pika-network

Detailed description:
A game that you need to gather resources from mines and fight others. 4 team battle and to the mid you can find special resources and you can meetup other teams to fight.With coins you buy kits that help you p.s. free kit (civilian). if you want of course you can enchant your gear - upgrade it and try to get the opposite's teams nexus. If you will destroy it they will never respawn.
Last team standing!!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I see some servers that they have this game and i see many players like it. I think it will be a nice game for this server.

Example:

TennisMaks

Pika Member
For this game, it is better if you have lots of players and its hard if its only 4v4v4v4 or something and i dont think about 40players will join at the same time

OP
OP
J

jizzy_001

it can hold more players but for this server recomened is per team 3 and if the owner wants 4vs4vs4 (triangle)

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Anni was a good minigame back then in the old days but let's be honest here, it doesn't attract that many peeps anymore and not many people would be interested in it. Sorry mate but i'll have to give you the -1

Status
Not open for further replies.