Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: Allow specific commands during combat on OP Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikayu

Suggestion:
Allow specific commands during combat on OP Factions

Detailed description:
Well.. during pvp there's certain commands that could save our lives if we could type them while in combat..
Here's a few that come to my mind..
1. /ct - Allows you to check how much longer you're in combat for.. Why would you need it once you're out of combat? :p

2. /f c p or /f c a or /f c f Allows you to switch what chat you're talking on. Useful when you're getting ganked and you want to call for help in ally or faction chat without the need of you embarrasing yourself in public chat.

3. /tpaccept and /tpyes Allows you to accept a /tp request so you can teleport someone to you while you're in combat. It helps for when you get TP Trapped and need someone to help you out. Also useful for when someone is ganking you in the wilderness and you need support.

Those are pretty much the most helpful commands one could use and could change the whole game and how it is played in its entirety. It'll cause less deaths and adds more action to the game..
Leave a +1 if you agree! :)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions

Reason:
As i mentioned above. It adds more action to the game and is just better for the health of the server..

Example:
If i were getting TP Trapped and the trapper was also hacking. I could use /f c p to switch to public chat while in combat if i was previously in faction chat and i'd call staff for assistance. If no staff were on I could use /ct to check how much longer i'm in combat for and use /tpahere (factionmate) or /tpaccept to teleport my friends so we could somehow find a way to break out.

Moon_420

Banned
Like you stated some commands should be allowed during Combat not every command tho, if thats the case then it would get abused so you get.
+1 from me

OP
OP
Mikayu

Mikayu

Like you stated some commands should be allowed during Combat not every command tho, if thats the case then it would get abused so you get.
+1 from me
You're right. I didnt state other commands that could be abused and could ruin the game. I just mentioned a few that help out in PvP and could make the game a lot better and enjoyable.

MCPlayer

I like your idea Mikayu, sometimes when playing I have thought: "If only I could tp some of my faction members for help"

+1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.