Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Admin Activity Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Admin Activity Check

Detailed description:
From what I read out of the reasons people were complaining about the previous staff team was inactivity and not that this checks how much they are active exactly other than the amount of time they spend on the server but I like the idea of an active staff check maybe a plugin that can see how many days it's been since the staff has been on and for how long they were on.

https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/adminactivity
This gave me the idea but it's 1.8.1

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It'd just be helpful for seeing the inactive staff

Example:
Hey where's "Staff Member"? Oh he hasn't been on in *checks* 4 days....

shadow1755

Epic Pika
+1 why no this will get track of every staff and how long was he/she online

defman

Rare Pika
+1 With that plugin we can get all of the inactive staff demoted good ridence! Sorry if I misspel that

DODE2K

Veteran
this is already implemented + it can easily get bypassed I can just go to sleep while I am on the server

also, a lot of the staff that got demoted/resigned when all the madness happened in the staff team were active staff

nd618

Supporter
this is already implemented + it can easily get bypassed I can just go to sleep while I am on the server

also, a lot of the staff that got demoted/resigned when all the madness happened in the staff team were active staff

In that time I checked staff list and there was moderator who was inactivr for 1month(+) on forums .
After he got demoted he reisgned and then he was active on forums non-stop. I belive that every staff member is not demoted without valid reason .

DODE2K

Veteran
In that time I checked staff list and there was moderator who was inactivr for 1month(+) on forums .
After he got demoted he reisgned and then he was active on forums non-stop. I belive that every staff member is not demoted without valid reason .
Staff Members can go inactive if there is a valid reason for it Remember Staff have personal life from school to work to other stuff that they have to do, after all there is a lot of important things to do than to be on Minecraft

so if you see that there is an inactive staff member for quite some time and he is not demoted then probably he asked the head admins to go inactive

ASCB_imran

Veteran
We already throughly track and keep record of all staff activity on all main Pika-Network platforms.

Seeing an inactive staff doesn't mean we don't care about staff activity, we obviously let staff take some time off without sanctions if it's for a valid reason - remember being staff is a voluntary job.

We do still get rid of inactive staff through a accurate procedure.

Right now all the complaints about 'Inactive Staff' are not true, individual staff currently are active overall but it's the number of staff that is low actually not the activity. If we want this to improve, it's up to the community to help us fix this by applying for staff.

Locked.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
You have no say within Staff related business. Keep out of things you are not entitled to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.