Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Add EVENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huahwi333

Suggestion:
Add EVENTS!

Detailed description:
Add events like build a base in opfactions and put some good stuff inside like spawners or gsets.
And say the cords in the chat!
Who raid it gets all the loot

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Many players got nothing good and are poor in opfac 2 and 1
and many better players would love it too because they can get some good stuff like igs or blaze spawners and some gsets.

Example:

AyeDu

Epic Pika
I'd be neutral for this suggestion. There are already the KoTH events and the drop crates that happen from time to time that can give players a decent amount of loot. If they get lucky they'd win some awesome rewards. What I don't like about this is that is crams too many events in the server that devalues each event's importance, but on the other hand, it would make the server more lively and players that can build cannons and skilled players can actually win. Plus, I'm not much of a Faction player that grinds and lives Faction everyday so I'm not too sure about adding this to the server. Neutral on my side.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
There are just not enough staff to organise more events. It's pretty simple. Especially now, when pika's declining.

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
Not a good idea. There's three problem here. First of all, God Sets are free for Donator+. You can beg them for dupes or buy 1 full sets of chests for 50m. Second, no one will give free stuffs in that server. Third, staffs aren't allowed to give free stuffs. I'll be neutral too.

Status
Not open for further replies.