Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: About ScreenSharing people & good tools to screenshare with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romen

Pika Member
Suggestion:
About ScreenSharing people & good tools to screenshare with.

Detailed description:
Hey, I just want to give you my suggestion about this app/website, the website is called https://ssverify.com/ and it gives you screen sharing tool's that have no rat's/virus in them, and people won't worry about their privacy and stuff :)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak
Other

Reason:
Because some people worry when getting screen shared, that the app they use might have a rat/virus.

Example:

Davidva

Veteran
Cheatsmasher is 100% safe and get used by multiple staff members.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Nothing beats classic skype. No worries of viruses etc there

Roy_

Legendary Pika
But a very high chance to get Ddossed through skype lol^

OP
OP
Romen

Romen

Pika Member
Cheatsmasher is a very good software
the reason im suggesting this website is, because i know multiple these apps are safe, but they might have keyloggers and stuff, so thats why im suggesting this website.

yakkak10

the reason im suggesting this website is, because i know multiple these apps are safe, but they might have keyloggers and stuff, so thats why im suggesting this website.
okie that makes sense now

YoungerO_o

TeamSpeak should be the proper program to SS with the help of AnyDesk and then the use a cheat detector (I prefer the newer version of Bucky Roberts) . Now i would not recommend the use of Skype since you can get your IP logged and also Cheatsmasher is useless now days since it has been patched.

Davidva

Veteran
TeamSpeak should be the proper program to SS with the help of AnyDesk and then the use a cheat detector (I prefer the newer version of Bucky Roberts) . Now i would not recommend the use of Skype since you can get your IP logged and also Cheatsmasher is useless now days since it has been patched.
Thanks for telling Cheatsmasher is patched when I almost finish learning to use it in a ss.

*moving on the next ss program*

Wither

Veteran
In this section you can only present features/ideas that could possibly be implemented on pika's platforms. This is just a recommendation. Anyway, thanks for letting us know.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.