Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: A reward for those who report hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
A reward for those who report hackers

Detailed description:
I feel like players should be awarded for reporting a hacker or a rule breaker. Somehow like voting for the server and getting a reward.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak
Other

Reason:
Well, I've seen that reporting hackers has been very effective. One, all the hackers that I've been reporting were all punished. two, staff is not always on to get rid of them and therefore one shall. To report a hacker you can say its very time consuming and can take some much of your time, maybe the server should reward all those who report hackers in a form that it will encourage more players to report hackers and probably reduce the number of hackers too.

Example:
If you like this idea leave an example of how the rewards should be.

ruzyxo

Veteran
-1 for me tho... If someone will report a hacker... They will make an alt account then they will report that alt account to get some rewards...

I kinda agree with u, but staff can see everyone's alts if im not wrong.

faydee

Veteran
-1 , If you want to report hackers just for rewards then don't report them cause reporting hackers should be done to help the server you love and not for some gifts or rewards

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
This has been suggested countless times and has been denied countless times. Staff don't have the time to track everyone down on servers and give them items for reporting people. The real reason you report people should be the reward of playing on a cleaner server, not for some items

Hoopless

Veteran
Ola,

Here I am again with my reaction, kinda funny now. as Lexi said that this has been asked many times and the answer was still "no" and I am sure that it will be. Since this has been asked before and there is no reason to reward people who have been reporting people on the forums etc. All tho I think it's not a bad idea to create a trophy if you get around 100, 500 or 1000 reports you get a reward and some points for on the forums, that might be better.

This has been suggested countless times and has been denied countless times. Staff don't have the time to track everyone down on servers and give them items for reporting people. The real reason you report people should be the reward of playing on a cleaner server, not for some items
Agreed, completely agreed with this one. people should be the reward of playing on a cleaner server, not for some items

+1 You just want this bc you want a few stacks of diamond blocks right? lol
Is this meaning serious or being funny xD

Jeear

Legendary Pika
No. Take the cobra effect into play when it comes to this suggestion.

DODE2K

Veteran
+1 from me
i agree with giving like a title or a trophy for who report the most hackers
i always agreed with anything that make the forums more exiting more competitive something that make people want to come to forums
and i also suggest like giving the (top hackers/rules breakers) reporter a new forum title instead of the pika member and else
and give this title for the top reporter of every month and the title only last for 1 month so every month we will have 1 top reporter and like that

and also i agree with what jasper on what he said about giving him a trophy and some points

+1 I think this could work pretty well, maybe make it so everytime someone reported and got a hacker BANNED they would get a reward based on whatever server they are on; Survival: Adventure Key, Skyblock: Rare Key.
I think that or Diamond, or emerald rewards also could work perhaps?

Russian_G7

there is already rewards given if you report a player- they will get ban = there isnt going to be that hacker playing (well yea.. e cn make alts but still)

They can also get IP Ban, but this also means if the hacker is smart enough he'd use a VPN.

Jeear

Legendary Pika
-1, reporting hackers is mean't to help the server not having rewards.
-1, reporting to get enjoy without hacker and help staff not to have rewards.
These guys got a point.
You report rule breakers to aid both the staff and the server, not to get rewards. Although one who reports frequently would feel the need rewards. But the thing is: by reporting people you're making the server a little bit better and frankly that is your reward. You get to play in a better server that was made better by you. Materialistic rewards aren't really necessary.

Thav01

Veteran
Thanks for your suggestion, however this will not be implemented because reporting players is something members do voluntarily and it's purpose is meant to help the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.