Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Stupid bug made me lose 5k coins from skywars

skilopsaros

An unexpected bug made me lose 5k cois in skywars.What happened is that I claimed the prize and got a big nothing.Thank you pika network

OP
OP
S

skilopsaros

Please be patient more. Its take 1-3 months!!
understandable.But not for a bug report.Seriously,a bug report could save a server from a nuke or a ddos saving a big amount of money.It's pretty normal to take that much fro an app but def not for a buf report.To be honest,how many bugs do you think exist?20,Maybe 30?It should be the first priority

Sadra3445

Banned
understandable.But not for a bug report.Seriously,a bug report could save a server from a nuke or a ddos saving a big amount of money.It's pretty normal to take that much fro an app but def not for a buf report.To be honest,how many bugs do you think exist?20,Maybe 30?It should be the first priority
Developers must fix this bugs and also they are busy, So its take long time.

OP
OP
S

skilopsaros

Developers must fix this bugs and also they are busy, So its take long time.
I mean ok but still.I think they sould also give a look to the titles.I understand that they are not machines and they are normal humans

Sadra3445

Banned
I mean ok but still.I think they sould also give a look to the titles.I understand that they are not machines and they are normal humans
Yes, and its too hard because many bugs reports they have to fix it.

OP
OP
S

skilopsaros

Well, you didnt loose coins if the 5k coins were the prize, you just didn't gain any coins 🤷
nah,I lost them.I deserved them but I didn't get 'em.I did a work for them so yeah I lost them.If your boss doesn't pay you you end up homeless because you actually lost something.

SlimManKiller

Pika Lover
ive lost over 100k coins in total to bugs, stupid design of the shop and some idiot hacking my account and spending it on cages... i feel ur pain brother

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
An unexpected bug made me lose 5k cois in skywars.What happened is that I claimed the prize and got a big nothing.Thank you pika network
I can feel your pain bro but nothing could be done so just go grind and get 5k coins again and then go for reward and if same happens to you again well then F in the chat for you.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Rip coins you will be missed, you can still earn them back after a while but still that's sad