Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Strength Perk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahnamgaming

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
shahnamgaming

Suggestion:
Strength Perk.

Detailed description:
So right now there is a few perks that u can get and some of them are useful and some not but i think it will be good to add a strength perk to perks so u don't get cleaned by a random.

Reason(s):
The reason i want this is cus when i play skywars when i kill someone ther is always someone near me and comes to clean me but i combo them but since i have less health i get cleaned easily but if there will be a strength perk then i can kill them in that combo.

Last edited:

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Neutral.

There's already an ability called "Fallen angel" which deals them more damage when you're less than half health.

I upvoted your suggestion though, since there are no negative side effects to it.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
shahnamgaming

Suggestion:
Strength Perk.

Detailed description:
So right now there is a few perks that u can get and some of them are useful and some not but i think it will be good to add a strength perk to perks so u don't get cleaned by a random.

Reason(s):
The reason i want this is cus when i play skywars when i kill someone ther is always someone near me and comes to clean me but i combo them but since i have less health i get cleaned easily but if there will be a strength perk then i can kill them in that combo.
Chill out skywars is already chaotic enough with vamp lol

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Me with my half a heart combos, -1 no point, fallen and vampire is the way to go.

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
This is not great idea. If you dont want to be cleaned just play more safer

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello shahnamgaming,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• negative community feedback

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.