Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Store Store purchase history

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
Username:
_DominikPro_

Suggestion:
Store purchase history

Detailed description:
Add so we can see our purchase history on the store, like a button which allows us to see every store purchase we have made in past and for future.

Reason(s):
It would be cool and fancy with this small feature.

Example(s):
Somwhere around here should be a button added like "purchase history", or "see your purchase history" https://prnt.sc/UaL_z485UlZN

Last edited:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It would be great if it could also show the history of Gold Shop purchases.

OP
OP
_DominikPro_

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
It would be great if it could also show the history of Gold Shop purchases.
Well, I made this only store based like let's say u buy global booster or a practice rank when u click that button it will show purchase details like rank, purchase date and maybe transaction id or something rather than having to look into the mail

Verseluft

Great Reporter
+1
It would be pretty cool to view all the purchase history.

Yeah, that sounds pretty good and would be a lot better than having to write what you bought down on paper somewhere.

So you also get a +1 from me

Last edited:

CoolCozmoGamer99

The Pika
Hello _DominikPro_, after reading your suggestion, I have decided to give it a +1 hope this gets implemented!

+1 I'm surprised how I, or nobody else thought of that. This is gonna be very cool

Veteran
Hello,

I am not sure how that would work since anyone can go to Pika's store and just use someone's ign. It would make more sense if it was added in-game, some players don't want others to see what they purchased and the transaction id is used in payment-related tickets so that would be a problem as well.

OP
OP
_DominikPro_

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
Hello,

I am not sure how that would work since anyone can go to Pika's store and just use someone's ign. It would make more sense if it was added in-game, some players don't want others to see what they purchased and the transaction id is used in payment-related tickets so that would be a problem as well.
Oh well, I haven't thought about that but I think they can make it so forum account connects with the store ign somehow : D

Boost

Great Reporter
Username:
_DominikPro_

Suggestion:
Store purchase history

Detailed description:
Add so we can see our purchase history on the store, like a button which allows us to see every store purchase we have made in past and for future.

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Somwhere around here should be a button added like "purchase history", or "see your purchase history" https://prnt.sc/UaL_z485UlZN
You also always have ur paypal payment history to see how much you've spent at which date with the transaction id and everything I feel like it'd just take up space

OP
OP
_DominikPro_

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
Oh well yea maybe you're right but i thought this would be cool some way /:
You also always have ur paypal payment history to see how much you've spent at which date with the transaction id and everything I feel like it'd just take up space

bratphobic

Pika Lover
Username:
_DominikPro_

Suggestion:
Store purchase history

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
+1
i think this is a great idea. hope to see it get implemented (: