Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

STOP THIS FFS DONT BE A FAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

auro1

Banned
Hey
Can all these staff stop fricking locking thread just cause you're butt hurt like omg stop being a pu**y and dont be offended everyone has different opinions. And i still havn't got my perks. Server so money thirsty i paid but didn't get what i paid for how sad :(
@Whitei50 or whatever your name is lol.

BramOG

Epic Pika
just make a support ticket with the proof of your payment ! you do not have to tag them hes not the one that does this kinda stuff

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
Auro1 enough is enough. This is the second thread that I have seen by you that has no point other than disrespecting staff members. The last thread I even avoided issuing you a warning point so consider yourself lucky, If you are being rude to anyone then expect your thread to be locked and action taken. You cant expect us to sit back and watch while you criticize us.

Obviously you are not mature enough to know to stop when your told too. You cant go though in life disrespecting and abusing whoever you choose, As I have already given you a chance on your other thread I will be banning your forum account. You clearly show no intention of changing your ways so action must be taken.

Auro's other abusive thread can be found here:
http://pika-network.net/threads/server-is-bs.10939/

Status
Not open for further replies.