Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Stop crying about the anticheat

keksbyte

Yeah, i am a cheater myself, developing clients and anticheats...

Stop acting like anticheats are easy to fix, specially like those who say "JUST"

Anticheats are a hard thing to do, there are many problems within the minecraft code itself and they need to migrate to it and IT IS NOT EASY, todo it without ANY falses or possible bypasses

there are modules called disabler, that modify your packets, sending extra packets and with this magic you can disable checks, when they have a special excemption on the kind of check, that the disabler is abusing (they do this to fix legit flags, you could account for that but it aint easy)

stop acting yall know anything about programming anticheats and saying JuSt FiX iT, there is too much to explain to you 500iq heads

cya, i wont link my youtube, but you could guess it.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika

Stop acting like anticheats are easy to fix, specially like those who say "JUST"

Anticheats are a hard thing to do, there are many problems within the minecraft code itself and they need to migrate to it and IT IS NOT EASY, todo it without ANY falses or possible bypasses

there are modules called disabler, that modify your packets, sending extra packets and with this magic you can disable checks, when they have a special excemption on the kind of check, that the disabler is abusing (they do this to fix legit flags, you could account for that but it aint easy)

stop acting yall know anything about programming anticheats and saying JuSt FiX iT, there is too much to explain to you 500iq heads

Fixing the anti-cheat might be rocket science, but that doesn't invalidate the fact that the server's anti-cheat is nothing but garbage. It doesn't matter how hard it is to fix the anti-cheat, or how easy is it to code a crack. If you're running a server with 4M registered accounts, you've to take the accountability. There's a reason why you hired a team of dedicated and passionate developers to work at Pika-Network's development. The development isn't done by a bunch of 16 year old teens coding for fun.

If the network's anti-cheat requires updates, if it's getting bypassed & if there're tons of cheaters ruining experience of a wide amount of regular players, the developers have to take full responsibility of it & look for a fix as soon as possible. Players do have full right to say "Just fix the anti-cheat", they've been promised an enjoyable environment while exploring the server. They're investing their time as well as money on the server (if donator). All they're asking for is fairness & an enjoyable environment. I see nothing but constructive criticism in that. Something the network owners as well as the developers have to listen to.

I'd like to add here, stop acting like a bigger dog. If a person opens his browser, looks up for "Cracked minecraft servers" & log into the #1 ranked minecraft server world wide or even decide to spend on a donator rank, he/she is NOT willing to see 2-4 cheaters cheating their way in every single game. He didn't search "How to code an anti-cheat", he looked for a minecraft server. Your point is totally out of the context here, not everyone needs to know everything that's happening in the backend. As a person/customer/player, I'd only and ONLY care about my OWN experience, NOTHING else.

If the developers present on the network doesn't possess the ability to provide the network with an efficient anti-cheat in time, they're always open to purchase an anti-cheat or pay an expert to code one. The anti-cheat should be prioritized on top of everything. EVERYTHING.

I wonder if anyone would care about the anti-cheat unless their experience is ruined, it's not necessarily about the anti-cheat, there're a lot of ways to reduce the amount of cheaters in the network but they fail to achieve it too. It's not like they're not trying to, but I just don't see enough efforts myself.

The server being a beehive of cheaters could be easily reduced via various measures which includes hiring efficient individuals on the staff ranks. I'm no one to complain about the staff team, nor I'm trying to feature them here. But it'd be great if they could prioritize hunting cheaters while being in-game over anything else. Hope they're already at it.

If you're willing to take support of the community in-order to keep the server clean, then you must provide incentive in a way or another but the server COMPLETELY fails giving that too. To begin with, reporting a cheater is a really messy & complicated process. You've to report a user after recording and uploading a video to youtube & then hop on forums to cast a report & hoping for it to get accepted.
All of this takes a good amount of time and dedication, not to mention that a regular user has to do all of this just to help cleaning YOUR COMMUNITY. They get nothing in return tho, do they?
On reaching 150 reports, you can claim a FORUM ONLY tag called "Great Reporter" which is essentially a complete joke. They won't even make a discord role for it simply because an ex developer who resigned 6 months ago mentioned 2 year ago or more when the tag was firstly released that it's for forums only. Wonder what was so difficult to change that and make a discord rank for users who put enough efforts to report 150 players. https://prnt.sc/loH0ugcnHdbe
The environment this community currently have, you'll get called a "snitch" if you even get the forum tag. For now tho, it's quite reasonable as all the reporters currently are staff wannabes, a bunch of teens sitting in practice or other servers mini-moding the chat. Not necessarily users who're reporting cheaters with a video.

There in-fact should be more ranks to reporting users, and even in-game rewards. They can also filter and add reward for reporting hackers & hackers only. And give coins & items if someone actually records a video and gets a cheater banned. I don't think if that's too hard to implement. Why aren't there more reporter ranks, why there's no incentive to reporting cheaters is something I'm really curious about.
People who just come on discord chat/forums & ping the developers or staff and ask them to fix the anti-cheat are certainly cringe, there's nothing changing that. But ignoring their problems with "anti-cheat is very hard to fix uwu" is even worse. Take responsibility.

Lastly, I'd like to say, Just Fix The Anti-Cheat!

xZymp

Fixing the anti-cheat might be rocket science, but that doesn't invalidate the fact that the server's anti-cheat is nothing but garbage. It doesn't matter how hard it is to fix the anti-cheat, or how easy is it to code a crack. If you're running a server with 4M registered accounts, you've to take the accountability. There's a reason why you hired a team of dedicated and passionate developers to work at Pika-Network's development. The development isn't done by a bunch of 16 year old teens coding for fun.

If the network's anti-cheat requires updates, if it's getting bypassed & if there're tons of cheaters ruining experience of a wide amount of regular players, the developers have to take full responsibility of it & look for a fix as soon as possible. Players do have full right to say "Just fix the anti-cheat", they've been promised an enjoyable environment while exploring the server. They're investing their time as well as money on the server (if donator). All they're asking for is fairness & an enjoyable environment. I see nothing but constructive criticism in that. Something the network owners as well as the developers have to listen to.

I'd like to add here, stop acting like a bigger dog. If a person opens his browser, looks up for "Cracked minecraft servers" & log into the #1 ranked minecraft server world wide or even decide to spend on a donator rank, he/she is NOT willing to see 2-4 cheaters cheating their way in every single game. He didn't search "How to code an anti-cheat", he looked for a minecraft server. Your point is totally out of the context here, not everyone needs to know everything that's happening in the backend. As a person/customer/player, I'd only and ONLY care about my OWN experience, NOTHING else.

If the developers present on the network doesn't possess the ability to provide the network with an efficient anti-cheat in time, they're always open to purchase an anti-cheat or pay an expert to code one. The anti-cheat should be prioritized on top of everything. EVERYTHING.

I wonder if anyone would care about the anti-cheat unless their experience is ruined, it's not necessarily about the anti-cheat, there're a lot of ways to reduce the amount of cheaters in the network but they fail to achieve it too. It's not like they're not trying to, but I just don't see enough efforts myself.

The server being a beehive of cheaters could be easily reduced via various measures which includes hiring efficient individuals on the staff ranks. I'm no one to complain about the staff team, nor I'm trying to feature them here. But it'd be great if they could prioritize hunting cheaters while being in-game over anything else. Hope they're already at it.

If you're willing to take support of the community in-order to keep the server clean, then you must provide incentive in a way or another but the server COMPLETELY fails giving that too. To begin with, reporting a cheater is a really messy & complicated process. You've to report a user after recording and uploading a video to youtube & then hop on forums to cast a report & hoping for it to get accepted.
All of this takes a good amount of time and dedication, not to mention that a regular user has to do all of this just to help cleaning YOUR COMMUNITY. They get nothing in return tho, do they?
On reaching 150 reports, you can claim a FORUM ONLY tag called "Great Reporter" which is essentially a complete joke. They won't even make a discord role for it simply because an ex developer who resigned 6 months ago mentioned 2 year ago or more when the tag was firstly released that it's for forums only. Wonder what was so difficult to change that and make a discord rank for users who put enough efforts to report 150 players. https://prnt.sc/loH0ugcnHdbe
The environment this community currently have, you'll get called a "snitch" if you even get the forum tag. For now tho, it's quite reasonable as all the reporters currently are staff wannabes, a bunch of teens sitting in practice or other servers mini-moding the chat. Not necessarily users who're reporting cheaters with a video.

There in-fact should be more ranks to reporting users, and even in-game rewards. They can also filter and add reward for reporting hackers & hackers only. And give coins & items if someone actually records a video and gets a cheater banned. I don't think if that's too hard to implement. Why aren't there more reporter ranks, why there's no incentive to reporting cheaters is something I'm really curious about.
People who just come on discord chat/forums & ping the developers or staff and ask them to fix the anti-cheat are certainly cringe, there's nothing changing that. But ignoring their problems with "anti-cheat is very hard to fix uwu" is even worse. Take responsibility.

i agree with you pal.

GodSavage

Epic Pika

Tbh, it's true with 4m accounts registered in a big network, server owner and staff team take responsibility of saving player's experienced getting ruined. If pika network won't take cheaters seriously there will one day when only cheaters will be playing on server, and all legit players would have been moved to a different server with a good anticheat. So anticheat need to be fixed and tbh there are some ways to avoid false bans I also made thread about avoiding it. But still need to add some more tips to that thread so anyone won't get false banned ever.

GodSavage

Epic Pika

cya, i wont link my youtube, but you could guess it.
Tbh I am also working a anticheat "datapack" and "skript", it not that difficult and even without my datapack anticheat fully completed some hacks like killaura, Reach, fly, bhop, aimassist, speed, and some more hacks are not able to bypass anticheat I made, and it's not even a plugin just a "datapack". So if making a datapack that bans some of common hacks is possible why not plugin? And they got full team of devs.

farbab

Banned
Agree

Agreed 💯

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika

Man that's a great explanation for those who say like JUST FIX IT as if it's just a magic spell like to fix the anticheat like bro this process is lengthy and takes a lot of time and even after they upgrade their anticheat to it's fullest capacity then also hackers will remain as there's such "PERFECT" anticheat there are flaws everywhere.

lastlegend50

Great Reporter

FACTS
Show this to Owner and Managment Team

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
Totally agreed, as he said there are other ways to prevent hackers, not only better anti-cheat. People also i made suggestions about that. Yea all for nothing i have over 20 accepted player reports, but now it is not interesting to report player for just nothing. We dont even ask to add rewards for reporting, but pls make it easier to report like /report idk why staff members keep ignoring it. ok now there are 2 ways about reporting make it easier or encourage people to report by different ways like rewards. Anyways we are not staff member or owner we dont have to care about ur server thing about that urself