Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

stop banning me for no reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehmet410

Pika Lover
I can't handle this anymore. Nobody is gonna play on Pika if they can't play to begin with. In one week I was banned SEVERAL TIMES for hacking by console, every time while I was building a bridge. I told this to so many people and all I get is "post a thread, make an appeal." I did those things, and I am still banned. And when I'm unbanned, I will get banned again within a few hours. This is annoying and awful. Let me play the game. Stop being ignorant and lazy, make your server playable instead of just telling me post threads and not trying at all. And before you tell me to suggest an anti cheat, I don't know, perhaps one that wont automatically ban me for apsolutely nothing?! It's been months, I've been holding in my rage and trying to handle all of this, but the pressure I'm in is unbearable, this is ruining my anxiety, my day, and slowly my life.

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
I can't handle this anymore. Nobody is gonna play on Pika if they can't play to begin with. In one week I was banned SEVERAL TIMES for hacking by console, every time while I was building a bridge. I told this to so many people and all I get is "post a thread, make an appeal." I did those things, and I am still banned. And when I'm unbanned, I will get banned again within a few hours. This is annoying and awful. Let me play the game. Stop being ignorant and lazy, make your server playable instead of just telling me post threads and not trying at all. And before you tell me to suggest an anti cheat, I don't know, perhaps one that wont automatically ban me for apsolutely nothing?! It's been months, I've been holding in my rage and trying to handle all of this, but the pressure I'm in is unbearable, this is ruining my anxiety, my day, and slowly my life.
Please, record & report the bugs here: https://pika-network.net/form/6/select

Status
Not open for further replies.