Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Start Factions Again?

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
The reason I post this thread is to ask for a reset on normal factions. Players may say normal factions is dead or not popular because most players are playing OP factions more frequently. I want to say is that is not really true because if u enter the server, u would see the server is mostly corrupted as the competition has been over a year ago and commands are broken. These problems made many players not wanting to enter normal factions to play. If u enter OP factions when it was in that state, would u continue to play? When I was in OP Factions, as the competition was over players within the server is asking for a reset to play again. I would like to ask wouldn't the players that been playing in normal factions in the past want a reset too, to play on pika again? Comparing Normal Factions with other servers, Normal factions is one of those servers that have been reset the least and are in the need of one. For example, OP factions itself has gotten 3 reset already in the past year. Why does OP factions can get so much reset within a year and Normal Factions does not? It might be due to the high bounty that is given in OP factions as it is been played compared to Normal Factions. Indeed, the competition in normal factions bounty is not as high as OP factions, but Normal Factions have its own fun too that OP factions do not have. If u think this is false, I would like to ask why did OP Skyblock and Normal Skyblock were able to get their own amount of reset separately throughout the past year (More Reset Than Normal Factions)? Wouldn't it be better and less time consuming for staff to reset just one of them instead of both? The response about Normal Factions being worse than other servers is not true as it is only due to players unable to play properly in Normal Factions. ( As Normal Factions might be harder than OP Factions in gaining items/profits (Personal Opinion). )

Overall I just want to say, Please reset Normal Factions. Normal factions do not need to be fancy in having special items like custom enchants which are not supposed to exist normally. But just have a normal server with its basic plugin of allowing players to play normally like OP factions but without the OP within it.

Also, pls don't use this thread for comment farming

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
yep agreed it needs a reset

This is a predefined message to bypass this filter

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Neutral. I really don't think anyone likes normal factions with custom enchants and things. Most of the players alr like Op Factions. But they have to reset it after the OPFAC season had ended or the players won't be able to give both the modes enough time.

Outscale

Banned
Normal Factions got reseted twice in 2 years.. not sure what is the reason for this. I would honestly like normal factions to get reseted, but they should remove custom enchants and make it completely bug free. Also @Pace should work on the reset because I am sure he would make it better.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
yeah, Pace is knows more things about factions than pika staff

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
To be exact, the staff (or most) does not play factions so they don't know how what is needed in factions in order to make the gamemode better. For example, custom enchants seem to enhance the gamemode for the players by having new items and more things to do. However, that is only the surface of what it seems. To gain custom enchants, u need exp to get the enchants to apply on gear. But to get that exp, u need spawners. So questions would be how can normal players get those spawners. Keep in mind normal players that came into the game are at a severe disadvantage compared to donators, and adding in custom enchants would only increase that gap. So instead of adding in new items, it would be better to fix the gap between donators and non-donators so that it would be balanced that donators have somewhat of an advantage but non-donator can also get something which can help themselves for a start.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
To be exact, the staff (or most) does not play factions so they don't know how what is needed in factions in order to make the gamemode better. For example, custom enchants seem to enhance the gamemode for the players by having new items and more things to do. However, that is only the surface of what it seems. To gain custom enchants, u need exp to get the enchants to apply on gear. But to get that exp, u need spawners. So questions would be how can normal players get those spawners. Keep in mind normal players that came into the game are at a severe disadvantage compared to donators, and adding in custom enchants would only increase that gap. So instead of adding in new items, it would be better to fix the gap between donators and non-donators so that it would be balanced that donators have somewhat of an advantage but non-donator can also get something which can help themselves for a start.
Agreed. Idk about the custom enchants cs everyone gets that man and has the same chance to get diff rarities of enchants. And MOST, like more than 90% of the staff doesn't know how to play factions so they being in it is pretty useless (no offense to anyone). That's why we have @Pace .Mans op!

SirHexxer

Neutral. I really don't think anyone likes normal factions with custom enchants and things. Most of the players alr like Op Factions. But they have to reset it after the OPFAC season had ended or the players won't be able to give both the modes enough time.
I just got raided on opfac now i hate it

Snowyy

Banned
Agreed. Normal factions is way different from op factions and there’s players that like that style of factions.

Snowyy

Banned
Factions should be at least reset once this year 😂Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good afternoon,
Wxnner

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Factions should be at least reset once this year 😂Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good afternoon,
Wxnner
I mean it should have been reset whenever the season has ended a month later as a limit. If the owner/staff is busy and does not have time to reset servers, they should appoint someone to help manage the game mode for them, this way it can help both the staff to have less burden in managing the server and it would provide more players with a limitless gameplay without us staying here waiting a whole year for the reset. ( Personal Opinion )

Snowyy

Banned
I believe they didn’t reset it because there can’t be 2 faction modes active at the same time ( when opfac season ends normal fac season starts ) and thats how they roll, and players voted to reset op factions so thats why factions isn’t reset.