Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff Read Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malrukk

Hello staff, today me and my friends were playing Op faction, we run to the Corner and we see that splash is already there and the we ruin their claiming. There were 4 people i think Umar1717 MercuryGFX and 2 other players. We start to fight, my friend PiemaCimpis was fighting Umar1717 but he was too good but then he helped me 'Malrukk' to fight MercuryGFX then he hit a good combo and mercuryGFX banned him for killaura with no proof. Thank you :D

EzGarry

Pika Lover
This is truly an interesting story, I have heard of people getting banned due to having too good of a combo. Surprisingly enough, these are often easy to appeal. What I would suggest you to do right now is to interact with the “staff” that banned him using discord because this is too silly to be considered for a ban appeal. Of course, there cases that you two did indeed cheat, but the possibility is quite small.

ChickenDinnr

Veteran
Creating a ban appeal is the best way, but as EzGarry said, contacting the staff is better. However, if you have no other choices. Creating a ban appeal is the best choice

Old_Prophet

The Pika
1. this post is in the wrong forum.
2. if mercury was there as a player, that is staff power abuse, and you should report him for that.
3. if you messed up their claiming with claiming by yourself, that is not allowed either.
4. make a ban appeal.

PiemaCimpis

This is truly an interesting story, I have heard of people getting banned due to having too good of a combo. Surprisingly enough, these are often easy to appeal. What I would suggest you to do right now is to interact with the “staff” that banned him using discord because this is too silly to be considered for a ban appeal. Of course, there cases that you two did indeed cheat, but the possibility is quite small.
Hey!
First i contacted the staff that banned me! He just said i was useing kill-aura. Then i make an appeal and the same staff that banned me denied my appeal. Goddamn admin abuse :(

Attachments

• Tveršana.PNG
    Tveršana.PNG
    58.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Tveršana1.PNG
    Tveršana1.PNG
    42.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Tveršana2.PNG
    Tveršana2.PNG
    51.7 KB · Views: 10

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hey!
First i contacted the staff that banned me! He just said i was useing kill-aura. Then i make an appeal and the same staff that banned me denied my appeal. Goddamn admin abuse :(
since when helpers are checking appeals
this is nonsense, you should be unbanned imo

JerryMine

The Pika
Guys, please don't start judging the situations. We don't know the topic creator is telling lies or not.

An appeal for you being too good at combo and gets banned is actually stupid. It's like "i am very good at clicking and is a good clicker" but then turns out using an autoclicker that reaches 300 cps. Your appeal won't even be accepted.

How could those staff members get you banned wrongly? From your situation, I suspects your friend for using 6 block reach since he keeps doing "good combos".

^^ - All above are my expectations, don't blame me for spitting the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.