Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lifesteal SOTW timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
Pixesuol

Suggestion:
SOTW timer

Detailed description:
So when you join the server for the first time you will just get gang by every single player and it is really annoying to play when you just get killed over and over again so it will be nice to have start of world timer or in short (STOW)

This will make huge difference in progression and make everyone ready for fight or pvp
Every player will have 2h of STOW and will only count if you are out of spawn

For ranked player it only increases by 30m
Which means 2.30 STOW timer for ranked player

No increase in it
Reason(s):
And btw nerf the loot box on the ranks they are pretty op if you want to make it playble experience dummy

Last edited:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Pixesuol

Suggestion:
SOTW timer

Detailed description:
So when you join the server for the first time you will just get gang by every single player and it is really annoying to play when you just get killed over and over again so it will be nice to have start of world timer or in short (STOW)

This will make huge difference in progression and make everyone ready for fight or pvp
Every player will have 5h of STOW and will only count if you are out of spawn

For ranked player it only increases by 30m
Which means 5.30 STOW timer for ranked player

No increase in it
Reason(s):
And btw nerf the kits on rank they soo OP if you want to make it playble experience dummy
This is pointless. The world is huge and you can teleport to a random place. There is no reason why you should be dying over and over again.

Also, there are no kits and the lootbox is not OP at all, you can very easily obtain those items by playing. All players can get a free guard rank with only 100 votes.

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
I see no point in this suggestion. The loot boxes aren't OP either, you only get 2 items every 2 days which I think is fair and it's all luck based.

OP
OP
Mzed

Mzed

Epic Pika
This is pointless. The world is huge and you can teleport to a random place. There is no reason why you should be dying over and over again.

Also, there are no kits and the lootbox is not OP at all, you can very easily obtain those items by playing. All players can get a free guard rank with only 100 votes.
I see no point in this suggestion. The loot boxes aren't OP either, you only get 2 items every 2 days which I think is fair and it's all luck based.
I dont agreed

This is simply for every player and it just give player time to prepare for pvp
This is not point less at

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There is more chance of a player getting killed by mobs or falling off a cliff than being killed by someone in /wild.

Also, if they tp to people, they can easily raid their base without fear of being killed so this is not a good suggestion at all.

OP
OP
Mzed

Mzed

Epic Pika
There is more chance of a player getting killed by mobs or falling off a cliff than being killed by someone in /wild.
That is player fault
Also, if they tp to people, they can easily raid their base without fear of being killed so this is not a good suggestion at all.
That is their fault also if you are dumb enough to accept a tpa that is your problem not mine

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Nzed,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback from the community.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting them again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.