Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Some type of bedwars Ranks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFr3zz3YT

Suggestion:
Some type of bedwars Ranks?

Detailed description:
Can we get ranks for bedwars. Out of 24 hours a day i spend at least 12 onn ur server and like 5 on bedwars i think someone of use deserve a title and more: (God) (Noob) (Ultimate) and more just in bedwars and can we get like a shop and some where we can check our stats

Gamemode / Platform:
BedWars

Reason(s):
Because WE NEED THEM!!! (P.s and i love this server .<3 )

Example(s):
(God)(Noob)(Ultimate)(Gold)(Diamond)(Emerald)(Prestige)......etc WE NEED STUFF ON BEDWARS <3

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
I personally like the idea of having a leveling system in Bedwars but unfortunately we need to fix bugs first before implementing a new feature on the Network. More new features can cause new bugs or glitches. Don't worry I still support your suggestions keep it up! ;)

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
You should make a more detailed explanation for this suggestion. Explain: would this ranks be in-game for free or should they add only donor ranks? What each rank would provide to the players? Try to make it as detailed as possible so the owners can understand what are you asking for.
After all I agree, having ranks on bedwars that would give some extra advantage to the players that play a lot would be awesome.
+1

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey MrFr3zz3YT,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.