Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Some tips for a Newbie Skywars player ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
What do you guys mainly prefer doing in Skywars ?
Straight go to the middle, battle the opponent beside you or just sneek in your own little island ?
I really get confused often and pull out random moves as i play. What is the best way to win in a Skywars match?
Any suggestion,tips would be appreciated :)

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
What do you guys mainly prefer doing in Skywars ?
Straight go to the middle, battle the opponent beside you or just sneek in your own little island ?
I really get confused often and pull out random moves as i play. What is the best way to win in a Skywars match?
Any suggestion,tips would be appreciated :)
There isn't really "a best thing to do" every time. It depends on the situation. If it looks like it's safe going to the middle, you'll go there, for example, if not all of them have bows.
Then you wanna go to your opponents island of you see he's busy.
:)

iVisionsYT

Banned
Pika = Camp In Islands
Hypixel = All Go Mid
Cubecraft = Island To Island

iVisionsYT

Banned
Ninja If U Wanna Win U Gotta Stay On Ur Island Because On Pika Everrything Thing U Get On Ur Island Is Same As In Mid Which Sucks

OP
OP
Ninja 4837

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
@iVisionsYT But theres a chance to have better items @ mid, suppose if you get a diam helmet @ your island then what will you do with the other set ? So theres like a chance to get a entire set in mid ryte ? Tho i understand your opinion, it would still be less amound of items from the chest in your island.

OP
OP
Ninja 4837

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
@iVisionsYT You could suggest the Pika Network staff members stating that the kits are bad/costy,etc by stating with a good statement+proof. Who knows? All the Skywars kits might change because of you :) Good Luck !

Geiasxou

Pika Member
For me it really depends on the items you get on your island and the way you prefer to play. If the items are good; enchanted diamond sword/armour, a good bow etc then I'll usually hang back a little. However, some prefer to go to the middle and fight when they get good chests at the beginning. Sometimes if everyone seems oblivious, I'll make a way straight to the middle and grab the good stuff I can find. From time to time, quickly getting blocks and going into the middle whilst everyone is busy equipping themselves is enough time to make it safely, without being shot into the void. I think there's no set strategy and it all depends on the player. Sorry for the long post :D

Regards,
Geiasxou

OP
OP
Ninja 4837

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
@Geiasxou No problem at all for long post as it helped me know more about Skywars ! :) Thnx alot for your tip !

Geiasxou

Pika Member
On solo yeah they are often similar, and the starter chests seem quite limited. On team the middle chests often have more variety.

Another tip for team: if you get a teammate that tries to kill you and your other team members, dig him into the ground, throw him a pickaxe and cover him with obsidian :D

Status
Not open for further replies.