Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Some stuff that should be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesGm

Pika Member
When i was playing Prison, sometimes it will have a lag spike there. Like a block or an ore i need to break 3-4 times only it is breakable. So i think the lag spike should be removed to make Prison better

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Lag spikes are a common thing so I don't really know how a server can get "rid" of them...

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Lag spikes are in every part of pika occasionally, there really isn't much we can do about it. Usually the restarts help the situation though.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It may just be your computer trying to render chunks that you do not see.

Wolphie

I have the same problem , i think that my client or net cause that problem , may server cause it

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
Well.. I rarely lag on Prison except when you first log in. The Lobby is a nightmare. In the actual Prison server? I maybe see 1-2 lag spikes out of my whole time of playing for 4-5 at a time. I would ask if you running at least 5mbps down? I run 60mbps, and I have a gaming PC. I haven't had these lag spikes you guys refer to. Make sure to drop your chunks down to a lower amount as well. I used to have these "spikes" when I had my chunk load 40+. I play around 10-20 now, and the transition of everything in the server is sooo much smoother.

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
That would most likely explain your lag spikes then. Your connection is just very slow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.