Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SO MANY THINGS TO FIX

am i right bois?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
don't we have skyblock for that? survival is not typically a competitive gamemode

Losii

Epic Pika
Isn't the survival that you want towny? For a lot of people it isn't and for some it is. It's like other gamemodes, some play it to just have fun and some play it for more than that

leaf26

Legendary Pika
It's like other gamemodes, some play it to just have fun and some play it for more than that

I think you have that backwards. Other gamemodes exist to cater to the other players. Most gamemodes are built on survival Minecraft. The beauty of the game is its flexibility. Limiting the original game to a money contest like skyblock ruins the game for every player that prefers to do anything besides farm.

Losii

Epic Pika
I didn't say that it had to be competitive to be fun right? I just said that some people prefer it and some don't. So people who don't compete for money on skyblock don't have fun? Is that what you're saying? You don't have to follow these 'rules', it's just a game after all and it's there to have fun. Like I said before, my fun is competing. Your fun is working together (towny-type survival)

leaf26

Legendary Pika
The server is set up so that we basically can't play outside of farming. We can tpa, mine, and farm, but last I checked, we can't do simple redstone builds, go to the end, or even get blaze rods from a blaze spawner.

I don't see where you're getting the idea that cooperation in a game means "towny". What ever happened to PVE, building projects, etc.

Towny is another spinoff of smp that caters to people that only want to roleplay

Losii

Epic Pika
Spawners got fixed a while ago and depends on what you call a simple redstone build. I see where you're coming from, I'm just saying don't invite people you don't trust and you should be fine.