Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Slimes Splitting up

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
Slimes Splitting up

Detailed description:
So we all know that slimes break down to 3 after a one huge slime is killed and then the 3 break down to 4 each but however they dont split up in PikaNetwork Survival which kind of sucks to be honest and that should be fixed most likely

the spawn rate of a baby slime in a chunk is very low and each baby slime gives 1-2 balls which makes it very hard to obtain slimeballs i hope that you can think about it and then you guys can maybe add the splitting up of slimes in

PikaNetwork Survival

Reason(s):
Makes it easier to obtain slime for many players people have many issues at the start of survival each slime ball costed like 8k which is a hard grind
and there is a extreme quest to break 18 stacks of slime blocks which is almost impossible to do because of the rate you get slimes
and people need sticky pistons at a high amount thats also hard

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
sry i should say -1 for this. Why they need to stack up mobs? why don't just have 9999 cow in a cage?
1, it may have lag problem of having too much entity
2. will look like a mess

there is no use for it to split it to 3 when it dies, this is not normal survival, this is skyblock

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1

sry i should say -1 for this. Why they need to stack up mobs? why don't just have 9999 cow in a cage?
1, it may have lag problem of having too much entity
2. will look like a mess

there is no use for it to split it to 3 when it dies, this is not normal survival, this is skyblock
This is a survival suggestion, not skyblock.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey HarrisKING,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented soon!​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good night,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.